Sponsors keep our server running! » Unlimited Anime Downloads
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Forum . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com Forums

Chapter 548: Naruto vs. Itachi!!

Go Back   NarutoPod.com Forums > Naruto Forums > Naruto Manga
Notices

Old 07-20-2011, 10:10 AM
Admin!

Favorite Character: Kakashi!
Default Chapter 548: Naruto vs. Itachi!!

Discuss about chapter 548 here!
Old 07-20-2011, 10:18 AM
The Leafs Jounin 1st Class

Favorite Character: Itachi, Madara, Tobi, Hashirama, Kisame, A, Killer Bee, Jiraiya, Tsunade, Hinata, Zabuza and Pein
Send a message via Skype™ to smashinsouls96
Default Re: Chapter 548

its gonna be so freaking epic now that finally madara has finally made he's move
Old 07-20-2011, 04:06 PM
Leaf Missing Nin

Favorite Character: Shikamaru, Kakashi, Gaara, Sasuke, Yondaime
Send a message via Yahoo to Yakumo

Gaara seals his Father and his past history about his mother

Some Kage Level fight and Naruto encounters Itachi and Nagato.

Why the Chapter name was given Naruto Vs Itachi ? Although Nagato was also with Itachi.

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/73913037/4
Old 07-20-2011, 04:17 PM
Genin (Rank B)

Favorite Character: Naruto

Lately this manga has me feeling like Oonki "The Fence Sitter". I get all excited to see Gara and Oonki take on the old Kage's and it's practically over before it starts. I was really frustrated that it was over so quick and wanted a few more chapters on it. Then I get today's manga that shows Naruto & Bee getting ready for their next battle and I'm already forgetting Gara, and ready to see this next epic showdown!!!
"Those that break the rules and regulations are scum. But those who abandon their comrades are worse than scum. If I'm going to be called scum either way, I'd rather break the rules! And if that's not being a proper shinobi, then I'll destroy that idea!"
Old 07-20-2011, 05:52 PM
Genin (Rank B)

Favorite Character: Shikamaru

gaaras fight wasnt even a fight. Theres no struggle going on. How are these powerful people going down so easy, why even bother ressurecting them if theyre not strong? I wonder what nagatos gonna do, he cant even stand up straight, has no bodies to control, and madaras got the gedo mazo. But I guess kishi can just pull lost items back out of thin air for the edo tenseis when he wants. Theyve both had thier eyes removed, and yet, they still have them? Doesnt make sense.

I wanna see what itachis gonna do though...this fight'll probably be over next issue anyway. Matter of fact wont even be a fight, itll be flashbacks of what itachis intentions really were in joining akatsuki and hell probably say what he did to naruto during the deidara/sasuke fight.
----------
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickmiller7 View Post
Lately this manga has me feeling like Oonki "The Fence Sitter". I get all excited to see Gara and Oonki take on the old Kage's and it's practically over before it starts. I was really frustrated that it was over so quick and wanted a few more chapters on it. Then I get today's manga that shows Naruto & Bee getting ready for their next battle and I'm already forgetting Gara, and ready to see this next epic showdown!!!
yeah I think we can just about give up on seeing any clever battles or jutsus for the rest of this story. Looks like kishi's only writing these battles as an excuse to tie up loose ends, none of which so far needed to really be explained anyway. Im still really interested in seeing these characters struggle and figure out clever ways to win, but the way theyre all easily and thoughtlessly breezing through these experienced kages is like, r u kidding me? theyre all still teenagers...lame

Last edited by uchiha7; 07-20-2011 at 05:58 PM. Reason: Posts auto-merged due to double posting.
Old 07-20-2011, 06:30 PM
Genin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: Uzumaki Naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha7 View Post
Theyve both had thier eyes removed, and yet, they still have them? Doesnt make sense.
My dear friend, you are forgetting something. Kabuto's technique relies on DNA information of the dead, not the entire dead body. As the rinnegan of Nagato and Sharingan of Itachi are coded in DNA, physical removal of eyes from their body does not matter. Remember, he used blood from kunai when he resurrected Foo while demonstrating the technique to Madara.
Old 07-20-2011, 07:10 PM
Genin (Rank C)

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha7 View Post
gaaras fight wasnt even a fight. Theres no struggle going on. How are these powerful people going down so easy, why even bother ressurecting them if theyre not strong? I wonder what nagatos gonna do, he cant even stand up straight, has no bodies to control, and madaras got the gedo mazo. But I guess kishi can just pull lost items back out of thin air for the edo tenseis when he wants. Theyve both had thier eyes removed, and yet, they still have them? Doesnt make sense.

I wanna see what itachis gonna do though...this fight'll probably be over next issue anyway. Matter of fact wont even be a fight, itll be flashbacks of what itachis intentions really were in joining akatsuki and hell probably say what he did to naruto during the deidara/sasuke fight.
----------

yeah I think we can just about give up on seeing any clever battles or jutsus for the rest of this story. Looks like kishi's only writing these battles as an excuse to tie up loose ends, none of which so far needed to really be explained anyway. Im still really interested in seeing these characters struggle and figure out clever ways to win, but the way theyre all easily and thoughtlessly breezing through these experienced kages is like, r u kidding me? theyre all still teenagers...lame
i think we will get flashbacks also on the next chapter. also, remebver the kages are trying to loss. cause remember they told them that they are going to tell them their weak spot and show them how to kill them. so, really it makes it easy to win. even though i still fell they need to give a little fight. gaara is just strong period. i do not think his father was that strong. he may have been strong at that time. plus, kakashi them are always saying the next generation is getting stronger, so i guess he is just showing that. i do understand where you are coming from about they should struggle. i agree, but with kages, other friends, and family telling them how to beat them. it just help make it easy. plus, you have to think that they new about them from the past and they may have figure ways in the future how to stop their power or jutsus. i maybe over thinking this out. i am just giving my opinion.
Old 07-20-2011, 07:34 PM
Genin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: Uzumaki Naruto

Raikage is raiton nature and Temari is wind-nature. He warned all ninjas apart from douton nature to backup definitely because lightning can be stopped by stone or mud wall. But can temari stop it with her wind attack? I wonder what will happen. I want to see some cool moves from her.
Old 07-20-2011, 10:03 PM
Academy Ninja

i wonder what sasuke is gonna say when Naruto says that he just fought itachi lol thats gonna be awkward " i just killed ur bro...again" hahaha i really just want sasuke and itachi to meet up well i guess its better that Itachi meets with Naruto so he can tell he before he gets sealed again something important Nagato too or maybe they can give info on madara to Naruto and bee or on the gift Itachi gave to Naruto i know this wouldnt happen but it would be perfect if they somehow used their eye techniques and broke the impure world ressurection on everyone because things are NOT looking good right now for the allied shinobi forces. Come to think of it, if Naruto defeats Itachi Sasuke might come to acknoledge Naruto as an equal once again.

Last edited by okayboy99; 07-20-2011 at 10:08 PM.
Old 07-20-2011, 11:42 PM
running low on toad oil

Favorite Character: Minato and Itachi

Itachi and nagato are controlled by kabuto, right? He might want to use them to help out nar/bee. Team up itachi, nagato, bee and naruto to kill madara.

Another question: does kabuto have any special interest in sasuke as a result of absorbing orochimaru's cells?