Sponsors keep our server running! » Unlimited Anime Downloads
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Forum . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com Forums

Chapter 541: Raikage vs. Naruto?!

Go Back   NarutoPod.com Forums > Naruto Forums > Naruto Manga
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-25-2011, 09:35 PM
[Admin] Shodai Kazekage

Favorite Character: Minato and Kushinia, Shikamaru and Temari, Gaara, Konan, Itachi, Sai, Kakashi
Send a message via MSN to Arrahnavard Send a message via Yahoo to Arrahnavard
Default Chapter 541: Raikage vs. Naruto?!

Discuss your predications for the upcoming chapter 541!
Old 05-26-2011, 02:41 AM
[Sand Village] Academy Student

Default Re: Chapter 541

i'll say this much just to start thing thread off, naruto is on an entirely different playing field than majority of character as now that he can take a near full control of this newfound gift and even stand his ground with the nine tails and actually not become influenced anymore by his crap. slowly but surely he'll be a complete character.

So A and Tusande wont have any idea as naruto will maybe make very quick work of them without having to so much as use any ounce of his reserves in the process or he just might use his power of persuasion to ge through to them.
Old 05-26-2011, 12:20 PM
Genin (Rank B)

Favorite Character: Naruto

Naruto vs A is going to be cool if done right. It's a little weird to have a fight within the ranks during the most important battle. We have not seen the old Kage's or tailed-beast yet, so I'm a little confused at why this is going down. even though A is fast.... I think I will give the nod to Naruto here. I think that is where we will see this fight won. Really the only people that have an idea of what Naruto is capable of are Naruto and Bee. I'm ready for this!
"Those that break the rules and regulations are scum. But those who abandon their comrades are worse than scum. If I'm going to be called scum either way, I'd rather break the rules! And if that's not being a proper shinobi, then I'll destroy that idea!"
Old 05-26-2011, 04:43 PM
Leaf Missing Nin

Favorite Character: Shikamaru, Kakashi, Gaara, Sasuke, Yondaime
Send a message via Yahoo to Yakumo

I don't think that there will be a fight between Naruto and A. There may be fight of words between Tsunade and A.

There is no time to loose their time fighting each other rather than protecting the Alliance shinobis.
I think Tsunade will make understand A about the current situation of Madara's strategy, as she left Katsuyu at the HQ and Katsuyu may have reported that to Tsunade. And only Naruto may be capable of detecting the Zetsu clones, as he detected Kisame hidden in the Samehada.

Old 05-28-2011, 01:10 AM
Genin (Rank B)

Favorite Character: Shikamaru

Prediction for Shikaku's plan: Use Naruto's so6p clones to detect the zetsus. Shikaku said he has to all the information he has. If he has been told of how Naruto detected Kisame when he was hidden in the sword, then that is his key. People are dying. He can't waste time fighting the Raikage.
Old 05-28-2011, 02:09 AM
Leaf Missing Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage5by5 View Post
Prediction for Shikaku's plan: Use Naruto's so6p clones to detect the zetsus. Shikaku said he has to all the information he has. If he has been told of how Naruto detected Kisame when he was hidden in the sword, then that is his key. People are dying. He can't waste time fighting the Raikage.

Naruto detected Kisame hidden inside the Sword because of his emotions. Naruto sensed Kisame's Emotion inside the swords and predicted there is someone.

Till now,there is no one in the Alliance who can read emotion so Naruto is the only option. Also if Naruto uses aclone then there is a chance that Kyuubi may take over Naruto's chakra, as stated by Killer Bee
Old 05-28-2011, 02:35 AM
Genin (Rank B)

Favorite Character: Shikamaru

Could Sage mode be sensitive enough to work and does it leave Naruto vulnerable to the nine tails. Using natural energy uses none of Naruto's own chakra. That might work.
Old 05-28-2011, 08:17 AM
Leaf Missing Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage5by5 View Post
Could Sage mode be sensitive enough to work and does it leave Naruto vulnerable to the nine tails. Using natural energy uses none of Naruto's own chakra. That might work.

I am also confused whether the Emotion sensing capability is beacause of sage mode or because of Naruto's new seal.
Old 05-28-2011, 06:21 PM
Academy Ninja

hey is it me or is manga getting a little confusing going up against R and H is that really a good thing, hey i think so well we all will have to wait and see
Old 05-29-2011, 02:48 AM
Leaf Missing Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by royo26 View Post
hey is it me or is manga getting a little confusing going up against R and H is that really a good thing, hey i think so well we all will have to wait and see
That won't be a problem for Naruto. I hope there should be only talk till morning and Naruto will come out when there won't be any way