Sponsors keep our server running! » Unlimited Anime Downloads
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Forum . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com Forums

Chapter 540: Madara's Strategy!

Go Back   NarutoPod.com Forums > Naruto Forums > Naruto Manga
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2011, 05:02 PM
Admin!

Favorite Character: Kakashi!
Default Chapter 540: Madara's Strategy!

Discuss about chapter 540 here!
Old 05-23-2011, 05:14 PM
Leaf Missing Nin

Favorite Character: Shikamaru, Kakashi, Gaara, Sasuke, Yondaime
Send a message via Yahoo to Yakumo
Default Re: Chapter 540

Well in this chapter, we may see who is controlling Neji and for what purpose.

Also since Itachi and Nagato have appeared, so it will be revealing some secrets
Old 05-24-2011, 09:20 AM
Chuunin (Rank A)

Favorite Character: Uzumaki Naruto, Uzumaki Kushina, Uzumaki Mito, Minato Namikaze, Raikudo Sennin, Hashirame Senju
Location: Land of Whirlpools (渦の国, Uzu no Kuni; Viz "Land of Eddies"; Uzushiogakure no sato)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakumo View Post
Well in this chapter, we may see who is controlling Neji and for what purpose.

Also since Itachi and Nagato have appeared, so it will be revealing some secrets
About Neji, I have a feeling that he is controlled not by the Moon Eye but by a technique used by white Zetsu, remember the battle of Neji and rest of the group against the army of white Zetsu, I think it has to do with it. It is still a theory, no jumping to conclusions.

Spoiler: click to show
Old 05-24-2011, 10:33 AM
Leaf Missing Nin

Favorite Character: Shikamaru, Kakashi, Gaara, Sasuke, Yondaime
Send a message via Yahoo to Yakumo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayame Uzumaki View Post
About Neji, I have a feeling that he is controlled not by the Moon Eye but by a technique used by white Zetsu, remember the battle of Neji and rest of the group against the army of white Zetsu, I think it has to do with it. It is still a theory, no jumping to conclusions.

Spoiler: click to show

Yeah I also think that Zetsu might have cloned himself as Neji. As he has the ability to copy the Shinobi whomever he touches. He copies all the Abilties and even the Chakra( Even Sensor type Shinobis can't distinguish whether the body is fake or real) .Just like he did with Kisame while fighting with Killer Bee.

But for some reason the clone is not able use Byakugan
Old 05-24-2011, 03:13 PM
[Admin] Shodai Kazekage

Favorite Character: Minato and Kushinia, Shikamaru and Temari, Gaara, Konan, Itachi, Sai, Kakashi
Send a message via MSN to Arrahnavard Send a message via Yahoo to Arrahnavard

Wow I didn’t even think about the possibility that it could be Zetsu but now that you mention it lol. It would make sense but I find it hard to believe that Neji would go down so easily I mean yeah he was mostly out of chakra but when would Zetsu have had time to snatch him? I mean there are ninja everywhere around.
Old 05-24-2011, 03:21 PM
Retired Jounin Commander

Favorite Character: Naruto, Jiraya, Gaara
Send a message via ICQ to panikoskun Send a message via AIM to panikoskun Send a message via MSN to panikoskun Send a message via Yahoo to panikoskun Send a message via Skype™ to panikoskun

That is certainly a possibility.

The truth is that I consider it one of the most probable ones. Itachi and Nagato would never use such a trick. Its not their style.

My name is Uzumaki Naruto and I Will surpass the previous generations. Bio and OCC stats
Namikaze Date of the Namikaze Clan We reign supreme
Old 05-24-2011, 03:55 PM
Genin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: Me, Myself and I

Quote:
Originally Posted by panikoskun View Post
That is certainly a possibility.

The truth is that I consider it one of the most probable ones. Itachi and Nagato would never use such a trick. Its not their style.
Hopefull Nagato and Itachi were really undetected but Kabuto...... after gaining Orochimaru's Power from Red..... Kabuto was able to use more control on the pure ressurrection skill!

I think up Kabuto's sleeves is actually Itachi and Nagato... VS.... Tobi's Moon eyes' plan! in comparsion!

Itachi ..2xMS... VS Tobi 1xS
Nagato..2xRinnegan VS Tobi 1xRinnegan
I really hope Kabuto can't control Itachi and Nagato.....

Oh I guess Neji wouldn't be a match vs Sakura.... most medic ninja are pure on healing but sakura got Fifth's Hokage few skill.... so Neji will sure get a few blow on his head...
Old 05-24-2011, 06:29 PM
Chuunin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: 5.Sasuke 4. Itachi 3. Naruto 2. Tsunade #1. Rock Lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakumo View Post

Yeah I also think that Zetsu might have cloned himself as Neji. As he has the ability to copy the Shinobi whomever he touches. He copies all the Abilties and even the Chakra( Even Sensor type Shinobis can't distinguish whether the body is fake or real) .Just like he did with Kisame while fighting with Killer Bee.

But for some reason the clone is not able use Byakugan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrahnavard View Post
Wow I didn’t even think about the possibility that it could be Zetsu but now that you mention it lol. It would make sense but I find it hard to believe that Neji would go down so easily I mean yeah he was mostly out of chakra but when would Zetsu have had time to snatch him? I mean there are ninja everywhere around.
You guys are missing one important piece of evidence. Neji was using the Byakugan when he looked at the moon then he passed out.

I think that Neji is under a Genjutsu. Perhaps only ppl with strong eye techniques can get caught in some early version of the Tsuki no me.
Old 05-24-2011, 06:47 PM
Chuunin (Rank A)

Favorite Character: Uzumaki Naruto, Uzumaki Kushina, Uzumaki Mito, Minato Namikaze, Raikudo Sennin, Hashirame Senju
Location: Land of Whirlpools (渦の国, Uzu no Kuni; Viz "Land of Eddies"; Uzushiogakure no sato)

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerbee View Post
You guys are missing one important piece of evidence. Neji was using the Byakugan when he looked at the moon then he passed out.

I think that Neji is under a Genjutsu. Perhaps only ppl with strong eye techniques can get caught in some early version of the Tsuki no me.
Anything could be plausible my friend, this is why I didn't precise my theory, but can you precise me which pages was Neji looking at the Moon cause when I read the chapter the only thing we see in some of the scene is the moon but nothing, I didn't see Neji looking at it, I may have missed a page or a chapter.
Old 05-24-2011, 09:31 PM
Chuunin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: 5.Sasuke 4. Itachi 3. Naruto 2. Tsunade #1. Rock Lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayame Uzumaki View Post
Anything could be plausible my friend, this is why I didn't precise my theory, but can you precise me which pages was Neji looking at the Moon cause when I read the chapter the only thing we see in some of the scene is the moon but nothing, I didn't see Neji looking at it, I may have missed a page or a chapter.
I just went back and read 539 again and on page four is when Neji passes out. I'm not 100% sure, but it looks like Neji was looking upwards from the angle Kishi animated it.

This whole thing is a mystery, and everybody's ideas are welcome. I just hope we can all come up with an answer before next issue so we can scoop Kishimoto for once.