Sponsors keep our server running! » Unlimited Anime Downloads
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Forum . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com Forums

Chapter 539 : A Bloody Night

Go Back   NarutoPod.com Forums > Naruto Forums > Naruto Manga
Notices

Old 05-19-2011, 01:30 AM
Leaf Missing Nin

Favorite Character: Shikamaru, Kakashi, Gaara, Sasuke, Yondaime
Send a message via Yahoo to Yakumo
Default Chapter 539 : A Bloody Night

Well Chapter 539 is out in English

Here are some snapshots
 Spoiler: click to show

Last edited by Yakumo; 05-19-2011 at 01:36 AM.
Old 05-19-2011, 03:16 AM
Genin (Rank C)

Default Re: Chapter 539 : A Bloody Night

lol kabouto letting itachi AND nagato run around TOGETHER........ epic fail. why the #$%^ you gonna let 2 dudes with exceedingly powerful bloodline powers, that could complement eachother in all sorts of ways run around like that lol. i'm likeing this more and more. itachi might get to fight sasuke after all:P
Old 05-19-2011, 03:30 AM
Leaf Missing Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by animecrazyguy View Post
lol kabouto letting itachi AND nagato run around TOGETHER........ epic fail. why the #$%^ you gonna let 2 dudes with exceedingly powerful bloodline powers, that could complement eachother in all sorts of ways run around like that lol. i'm likeing this more and more. itachi might get to fight sasuke after all:P
I think Kabuto will turn them into killing puppets after they meet Naruto. I hope that Kabuto's Intention is to catch Naruto.

Also, if Hanzo can get rid of Kabuto's Tech then why not Nagato and Itachi
Old 05-19-2011, 04:11 AM
Academy Ninja

Quote:
Why are itachi and nagato holding each other up? Are they tired from battle? I wouldn't necessarily think they would get fatigued.. is kabuto's jutsu wearing off or reaching its limit?
Old 05-19-2011, 04:34 AM
Leaf Missing Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaTurtleRap View Post
Why are itachi and nagato holding each other up? Are they tired from battle? I wouldn't necessarily think they would get fatigued.. is kabuto's jutsu wearing off or reaching its limit?
Nagato can't walk of his own. His feet get injured when he tried to protect Konan and got caught in Hanzo's exploding tags.

Itachi is giving a hand to make him walk.
Old 05-19-2011, 05:46 AM
Genin (Rank C)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakumo View Post
I think Kabuto will turn them into killing puppets after they meet Naruto. I hope that Kabuto's Intention is to catch Naruto.

Also, if Hanzo can get rid of Kabuto's Tech then why not Nagato and Itachi

i think you misunderstood my post lol. i mean they basicly said point blank that with their eyes, it wouldn't be that much of a strech to say they can break free. to me, that's just screaming "in your face kabuto!! we gonna fight for the good guys!!" and as you said, if hanzo managed to get rid of kabutos jutsu, why not itachi and nagto? 2 guys who are no doubt better skilled, greater willed, and have more going for them in the form of bloodline powers that may very well make for some interesting combos. hell even nagato's last comment hinted that itachi might have other aces up his sleeve.
Old 05-19-2011, 06:05 AM
Leaf Missing Nin

Quote:
i think you misunderstood my post lol. i mean they basicly said point blank that with their eyes, it wouldn't be that much of a strech to say they can break free. to me, that's just screaming "in your face kabuto!! we gonna fight for the good guys!!" and as you said, if hanzo managed to get rid of kabutos jutsu, why not itachi and nagto? 2 guys who are no doubt better skilled, greater willed, and have more going for them in the form of bloodline powers that may very well make for some interesting combos. hell even nagato's last comment hinted that itachi might have other aces up his sleeve.
Well , it seems Itachi is thinking of defeating Madara and Kabuto throught hteir Rinnegan and Sharingan Combo.

Itachi might be thinking in this way , because Madara is using Sharingan and Rinnegan in order to revive Juubi , and Iatachi and Nagato have Sharingan and Rinnegan
Old 05-19-2011, 11:20 AM
Retired Jounin Commander

Favorite Character: Naruto, Jiraya, Gaara
Send a message via ICQ to panikoskun Send a message via AIM to panikoskun Send a message via MSN to panikoskun Send a message via Yahoo to panikoskun Send a message via Skype™ to panikoskun

Well I guess my prediction or assessment that Naruto and the Kyuubi will reach some sort of bond came true.

That goes to prove that Kishi once again shows that in his Naruto world there are no black and white terms but more gray.

As for the Itachi and Nagato teaming up maybe their united doujutsu combo would have to do something with the person that they will be fighting which I assume its quite possible that might be Naruto.

My name is Uzumaki Naruto and I Will surpass the previous generations. Bio and OCC stats
Namikaze Date of the Namikaze Clan We reign supreme
Old 05-19-2011, 11:31 AM
Leaf Missing Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by panikoskun View Post
As for the Itachi and Nagato teaming up maybe their united doujutsu combo would have to do something with the person that they will be fighting which I assume its quite possible that might be Naruto.
Till now they have not possessed the Murderous intent of Killing Naruto.

They are on their own mind in control. They are aware of everything and just talking about the Fight.
Old 05-19-2011, 11:33 AM
Retired Jounin Commander

Favorite Character: Naruto, Jiraya, Gaara
Send a message via ICQ to panikoskun Send a message via AIM to panikoskun Send a message via MSN to panikoskun Send a message via Yahoo to panikoskun Send a message via Skype™ to panikoskun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakumo View Post
Till now they have not possessed the Murderous intent of Killing Naruto.

They are on their own mind in control. They are aware of everything and just talking about the Fight.
Being aware bro its different from being able to redirect the orders that were given to them once the Edo Tensei was activated.

If they were to break free of the control of the Edo Tensei then the very think that kept them in the realm of the leaving would be gone so they would return to the realm of the dead.

My name is Uzumaki Naruto and I Will surpass the previous generations. Bio and OCC stats
Namikaze Date of the Namikaze Clan We reign supreme