Sponsors keep our server running! » Unlimited Anime Downloads
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Forum . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com Forums

Chapter 539 : A Bloody Night


Go Back   NarutoPod.com Forums > Naruto Forums > Naruto Manga
Notices



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-19-2011, 01:30 AM
Yakumo's Avatar
Yakumo Yakumo is offline
Leaf Missing Nin
 
Gender: Male
Favorite Character: Shikamaru, Kakashi, Gaara, Sasuke, Yondaime
Location: India / Bhaarat
Posts: 940
Reputation: 18
Points: 29,941.9 Donate Points
Send a message via Yahoo to Yakumo
Default Chapter 539 : A Bloody Night

Well Chapter 539 is out in English

Here are some snapshots
 Spoiler: click to show
__________________

Last edited by Yakumo; 05-19-2011 at 01:36 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-19-2011, 03:16 AM
animecrazyguy animecrazyguy is offline
Genin (Rank C)
 
Gender: Undisclosed
Posts: 98
Reputation: 15
Points: 2,941.3 Donate Points
Default Re: Chapter 539 : A Bloody Night

lol kabouto letting itachi AND nagato run around TOGETHER........ epic fail. why the #$%^ you gonna let 2 dudes with exceedingly powerful bloodline powers, that could complement eachother in all sorts of ways run around like that lol. i'm likeing this more and more. itachi might get to fight sasuke after all:P
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-19-2011, 03:30 AM
Yakumo's Avatar
Yakumo Yakumo is offline
Leaf Missing Nin
 
Gender: Male
Favorite Character: Shikamaru, Kakashi, Gaara, Sasuke, Yondaime
Location: India / Bhaarat
Posts: 940
Reputation: 18
Points: 29,941.9 Donate Points
Send a message via Yahoo to Yakumo
Default Re: Chapter 539 : A Bloody Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by animecrazyguy View Post
lol kabouto letting itachi AND nagato run around TOGETHER........ epic fail. why the #$%^ you gonna let 2 dudes with exceedingly powerful bloodline powers, that could complement eachother in all sorts of ways run around like that lol. i'm likeing this more and more. itachi might get to fight sasuke after all:P
I think Kabuto will turn them into killing puppets after they meet Naruto. I hope that Kabuto's Intention is to catch Naruto.

Also, if Hanzo can get rid of Kabuto's Tech then why not Nagato and Itachi
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-19-2011, 04:11 AM
NinjaTurtleRap NinjaTurtleRap is offline
Academy Ninja
 
Gender: Male
Posts: 5
Reputation: 10
Points: 127.2 Donate Points
Default Re: Chapter 539 : A Bloody Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by animecrazyguy View Post
lol kabouto letting itachi AND nagato run around TOGETHER........ epic fail. why the #$%^ you gonna let 2 dudes with exceedingly powerful bloodline powers, that could complement eachother in all sorts of ways run around like that lol. i'm likeing this more and more. itachi might get to fight sasuke after all:P
Why are itachi and nagato holding each other up? Are they tired from battle? I wouldn't necessarily think they would get fatigued.. is kabuto's jutsu wearing off or reaching its limit?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-19-2011, 04:34 AM
Yakumo's Avatar
Yakumo Yakumo is offline
Leaf Missing Nin
 
Gender: Male
Favorite Character: Shikamaru, Kakashi, Gaara, Sasuke, Yondaime
Location: India / Bhaarat
Posts: 940
Reputation: 18
Points: 29,941.9 Donate Points
Send a message via Yahoo to Yakumo
Default Re: Chapter 539 : A Bloody Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaTurtleRap View Post
Why are itachi and nagato holding each other up? Are they tired from battle? I wouldn't necessarily think they would get fatigued.. is kabuto's jutsu wearing off or reaching its limit?
Nagato can't walk of his own. His feet get injured when he tried to protect Konan and got caught in Hanzo's exploding tags.

Itachi is giving a hand to make him walk.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-19-2011, 05:46 AM
animecrazyguy animecrazyguy is offline
Genin (Rank C)
 
Gender: Undisclosed
Posts: 98
Reputation: 15
Points: 2,941.3 Donate Points
Default Re: Chapter 539 : A Bloody Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakumo View Post
I think Kabuto will turn them into killing puppets after they meet Naruto. I hope that Kabuto's Intention is to catch Naruto.

Also, if Hanzo can get rid of Kabuto's Tech then why not Nagato and Itachi

i think you misunderstood my post lol. i mean they basicly said point blank that with their eyes, it wouldn't be that much of a strech to say they can break free. to me, that's just screaming "in your face kabuto!! we gonna fight for the good guys!!" and as you said, if hanzo managed to get rid of kabutos jutsu, why not itachi and nagto? 2 guys who are no doubt better skilled, greater willed, and have more going for them in the form of bloodline powers that may very well make for some interesting combos. hell even nagato's last comment hinted that itachi might have other aces up his sleeve.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-19-2011, 06:05 AM
Yakumo's Avatar
Yakumo Yakumo is offline
Leaf Missing Nin
 
Gender: Male
Favorite Character: Shikamaru, Kakashi, Gaara, Sasuke, Yondaime
Location: India / Bhaarat
Posts: 940
Reputation: 18
Points: 29,941.9 Donate Points
Send a message via Yahoo to Yakumo
Default Re: Chapter 539 : A Bloody Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by animecrazyguy View Post
i think you misunderstood my post lol. i mean they basicly said point blank that with their eyes, it wouldn't be that much of a strech to say they can break free. to me, that's just screaming "in your face kabuto!! we gonna fight for the good guys!!" and as you said, if hanzo managed to get rid of kabutos jutsu, why not itachi and nagto? 2 guys who are no doubt better skilled, greater willed, and have more going for them in the form of bloodline powers that may very well make for some interesting combos. hell even nagato's last comment hinted that itachi might have other aces up his sleeve.
Well , it seems Itachi is thinking of defeating Madara and Kabuto throught hteir Rinnegan and Sharingan Combo.

Itachi might be thinking in this way , because Madara is using Sharingan and Rinnegan in order to revive Juubi , and Iatachi and Nagato have Sharingan and Rinnegan
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-19-2011, 11:20 AM
panikoskun's Avatar
panikoskun panikoskun is offline
Retired Jounin Commander
 
Gender: Male
Favorite Character: Naruto, Jiraya, Gaara
Location: konahagakure
Posts: 13,809
Reputation: 64
Points: 793,195.0 Donate Points
Send a message via ICQ to panikoskun Send a message via AIM to panikoskun Send a message via MSN to panikoskun Send a message via Yahoo to panikoskun Send a message via Skype™ to panikoskun
Default Re: Chapter 539 : A Bloody Night

Well I guess my prediction or assessment that Naruto and the Kyuubi will reach some sort of bond came true.

That goes to prove that Kishi once again shows that in his Naruto world there are no black and white terms but more gray.

As for the Itachi and Nagato teaming up maybe their united doujutsu combo would have to do something with the person that they will be fighting which I assume its quite possible that might be Naruto.
__________________
 Spoiler: click to show

My name is Uzumaki Naruto and I Will surpass the previous generations. Bio and OCC stats
Namikaze Date of the Namikaze Clan We reign supreme
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05-19-2011, 11:31 AM
Yakumo's Avatar
Yakumo Yakumo is offline
Leaf Missing Nin
 
Gender: Male
Favorite Character: Shikamaru, Kakashi, Gaara, Sasuke, Yondaime
Location: India / Bhaarat
Posts: 940
Reputation: 18
Points: 29,941.9 Donate Points
Send a message via Yahoo to Yakumo
Default Re: Chapter 539 : A Bloody Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by panikoskun View Post
As for the Itachi and Nagato teaming up maybe their united doujutsu combo would have to do something with the person that they will be fighting which I assume its quite possible that might be Naruto.
Till now they have not possessed the Murderous intent of Killing Naruto.

They are on their own mind in control. They are aware of everything and just talking about the Fight.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 05-19-2011, 11:33 AM
panikoskun's Avatar
panikoskun panikoskun is offline
Retired Jounin Commander
 
Gender: Male
Favorite Character: Naruto, Jiraya, Gaara
Location: konahagakure
Posts: 13,809
Reputation: 64
Points: 793,195.0 Donate Points
Send a message via ICQ to panikoskun Send a message via AIM to panikoskun Send a message via MSN to panikoskun Send a message via Yahoo to panikoskun Send a message via Skype™ to panikoskun
Default Re: Chapter 539 : A Bloody Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakumo View Post
Till now they have not possessed the Murderous intent of Killing Naruto.

They are on their own mind in control. They are aware of everything and just talking about the Fight.
Being aware bro its different from being able to redirect the orders that were given to them once the Edo Tensei was activated.

If they were to break free of the control of the Edo Tensei then the very think that kept them in the realm of the leaving would be gone so they would return to the realm of the dead.
__________________
 Spoiler: click to show

My name is Uzumaki Naruto and I Will surpass the previous generations. Bio and OCC stats
Namikaze Date of the Namikaze Clan We reign supreme
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Chapter 537: Night Falls! Kniveswood Naruto Manga 115 05-14-2011 08:18 AM
Who are you? A skylark or a night owl? Dantsu Konoha Cafe 46 04-25-2011 02:13 AM
Bloody Gaming Consoles..(For Your Information) Gansta_Ninja Video Games 5 10-27-2009 06:00 AM
Village of the Bloody Mist, Akatsuki, And Madara !!! gladiator777 Naruto Manga 39 07-15-2009 11:53 AM
Chapter 453: The Night Before the Five Kages Meet d_finz_08 Naruto Manga 131 07-12-2009 07:24 AM


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:17 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.