Sponsors keep our server running! » Unlimited Anime Downloads
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Forum . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com Forums

Episode 210: The Forbidden Ocular Jutsu

Go Back   NarutoPod.com Forums > Naruto Forums > Naruto Anime
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2011, 10:47 AM
Admin!

Favorite Character: Kakashi!
Default Episode 210: The Forbidden Ocular Jutsu

Discuss about episode 210 here!
Old 05-03-2011, 11:49 AM
Leaf Missing Nin

Favorite Character: Shikamaru, Kakashi, Gaara, Sasuke, Yondaime
Send a message via Yahoo to Yakumo
Arrow Re: Episode 210: The Forbidden Ocular Jutsu

Like I said earlier the Anime series is much more clear.

It will be nice to see the Forbidden Jutsu,

A forbidden Jutsu like Impure world resurrection performed by Orochimaru
Old 05-03-2011, 01:07 PM
Banned

Default Re: Episode 210: The Forbidden Ocular Jutsu

I think danzo is using his left arm so let see what happend in 210 ep of naruto
Old 05-03-2011, 04:40 PM
Leaf Missing Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ram009 View Post
I think danzo is using his left arm so let see what happend in 210 ep of naruto
There is nothing about his Right Arm
Old 05-04-2011, 01:10 AM
You're so loud...

Favorite Character: Naruto, Gaara, Minato

the forbidden ocular jutsu will be izangi....but i reckon danzo just really overuses it but i guess he cant afford dying since sasuke is so strong... sasuke is just going full out..using his magekyou sharingon to its limits..i mean he's already almost blind after his battle with danzo....
Old 05-05-2011, 01:04 PM
Academy Ninja

Favorite Character: KISAME
Send a message via ICQ to xoks Send a message via Yahoo to xoks

Danzo is a great fighter - he's calm when he fights... I am impressed with the way he fights - I cannot wait though to see what is on his right eye... well I'm pretty sure it's the Sharingan but my only question is how different is his Sharingans on his right arm from the normal Sharingan on his right eye????

What is Karen doing there???!! She is just disturbing the fight - I want to see Sasuke fight on his own alone without Karen interfering.

Madara on the hand what did he do with the bodyguards of Danzo? Are they alive wherever they are?

What decision will Naruto make with regard to Sasuke being a rogue wanted criminal!!
Old 05-05-2011, 01:18 PM
Chuunin (Rank A)

Favorite Character: Uzumaki Naruto, Uzumaki Kushina, Uzumaki Mito, Minato Namikaze, Raikudo Sennin, Hashirame Senju
Location: Land of Whirlpools (渦の国, Uzu no Kuni; Viz "Land of Eddies"; Uzushiogakure no sato)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoks View Post
Danzo is a great fighter - he's calm when he fights... I am impressed with the way he fights - I cannot wait though to see what is on his right eye... well I'm pretty sure it's the Sharingan but my only question is how different is his Sharingans on his right arm from the normal Sharingan on his right eye????

What is Karen doing there???!! She is just disturbing the fight - I want to see Sasuke fight on his own alone without Karen interfering.

Madara on the hand what did he do with the bodyguards of Danzo? Are they alive wherever they are?

What decision will Naruto make with regard to Sasuke being a rogue wanted criminal!!
I'll explain it to you my friend, remembered the Summit Kages? Well he used Sichui's eyes to control the Leader of Iron Country, how I know it simple you have heard what one of Kiri guard said, as for the Izanagi it is a forbidden Justu witch can be obtain only in 2 or 1 conditions, is to have the Sharingan and Senju's cells to be able to obtain it, as you have heard from Madara analysts is that Danzo who is not an Uchiha, has difficulties to control Senju's power ( Mokutom).

Karin is Analising Danzo's power

as to what happened to the 2 guards it's simple Madara took them to his own dimension, where is keeps them for other use....

Last edited by Nayame Uzumaki; 05-05-2011 at 01:21 PM.
Old 05-06-2011, 08:34 AM
Academy Ninja

I can not wait to watch this episode. the more exciting it
Old 05-06-2011, 12:01 PM
Genin (Rank C)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoks View Post

Yes indeed. Danzou is a calm and collected fighter, but he is relying on this jutsu too much and it will be his undoing. The Sharingan on his right arm are not for sight they are for using the forbidden jutsu Izanagi. It will be explained when you watch the episode.

Kain is there to scream "Sasuke" every time he's in trouble. Because every anime hero or anti-hero needs and annoying woman at his side to scream his name ad nauseum. Sasuke already figured out what was going on so he didn't need her help this time.

Madara teleported them to his own pocket dimension for use in the future. And he will use them.

Naruto's decision will set the course for the future of the series and will be something only he can do.

The episode was good. Danzou is full of suprises. His summoning was awesome. Sasuke's genjutsu is weak.
Old 05-07-2011, 04:57 AM
Leaf Missing Nin

Baki, who was summoned by Danzo was very good looking Elephant. Especially his teeth.