Sponsors keep our server running! » Unlimited Anime Downloads
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Forum . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com Forums

Chapter 537: Night Falls!

Go Back   NarutoPod.com Forums > Naruto Forums > Naruto Manga
Notices

Old 04-26-2011, 11:18 AM
Admin!

Favorite Character: Kakashi!
Default Chapter 537: Night Falls!

Discuss about chapter 537 here!
Old 04-26-2011, 11:24 AM
Retired Jounin Commander

Favorite Character: Naruto, Jiraya, Gaara
Send a message via ICQ to panikoskun Send a message via AIM to panikoskun Send a message via MSN to panikoskun Send a message via Yahoo to panikoskun Send a message via Skype™ to panikoskun
Default Re: Chapter 537

Well I am eager to see what kind of tricks Madara has up his sleeve.

Basically I am wondering if there will be an explanation about his term of substitute that he used on the previous chapter. Also I am eager to see how exactly he will use the Gedo Mazo. My theory is that this so called substitute is the process of accumulating the chakra of the shinobi that died and perhaps of the Zetsu's that perished as well within the Gedo Mazou. Perhaps Madara is aiming at fueling the statue with these souls until he can get his hands at the actual Jinchuuriki.

Perhaps we will get to see some additional Naruto and Bee combo action as well.

My name is Uzumaki Naruto and I Will surpass the previous generations. Bio and OCC stats
Namikaze Date of the Namikaze Clan We reign supreme
Old 04-26-2011, 01:22 PM
Chuunin (Rank A)

Favorite Character: Uzumaki Naruto, Uzumaki Kushina, Uzumaki Mito, Minato Namikaze, Raikudo Sennin, Hashirame Senju
Location: Land of Whirlpools (渦の国, Uzu no Kuni; Viz "Land of Eddies"; Uzushiogakure no sato)

I was having a thought on how much time it will take Madara to seal one or two Jiinchuriki knowing in the old days Orochimaru left the organization it took them 3 Days and 3 Nights to seal a Demon. I have a feeling that Madara is hiding something else that he didn't share it when he suddenly sowed up at the summit of 5 Great Shinobis, we forgot about Yamato, he's role has ended when Kabuto injected in him a paralyzing liquid, he will absorbed by the Gedo Mazo or should I correct my self he has been absorbed by it. I don't think in this chapter we will Sasuke, cause it will take him more time to adapted to his new eyes.

So to me Madara will only still Bee's 8 tailed Beast, as for Naruto he will immobilize him till Sasuke's confrontation.
Old 04-26-2011, 01:57 PM
Leaf Missing Nin

Favorite Character: Shikamaru, Kakashi, Gaara, Sasuke, Yondaime
Send a message via Yahoo to Yakumo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayame Uzumaki View Post
I was having a thought on how much time it will take Madara to seal one or two Jiinchuriki knowing in the old days Orochimaru left the organization it took them 3 Days and 3 Nights to seal a Demon. I have a feeling that Madara is hiding something else that he didn't share
It will take more time to seal two tailed beasts , thats why he might have required the Five Great Treasures of the Rikodou Senin

Quote:

it when he suddenly sowed up at the summit of 5 Great Shinobis, we forgot about Yamato, he's role has ended when Kabuto injected in him a paralyzing liquid, he will absorbed by the Gedo Mazo or should I correct my self he has been absorbed by it.
Yamato's role might not be over. As Kabuto stopped Madara not to use Rinnegan on Yamato for extracting the Information from Yamato.

So there is a chance that Yamato may be Alive.

Quote:
I don't think in this chapter we will Sasuke, cause it will take him more time to adapted to his new eyes.

So to me Madara will only still Bee's 8 tailed Beast, as for Naruto he will immobilize him till Sasuke's confrontation.

We can't say how early Sasuke will heal his eyes. Madara might have helped Sasuke in healing the eyes , as Madara itself transplants eyes in himself.
Old 04-26-2011, 09:34 PM
Academy Ninja

Favorite Character: Naruto and Kakashi

I hope that we will see some good fights now. I hope that naruto and bee will do alot of good new moves I can't w8 what will madara show us is he too powerful for alied forces? Will they need a suport of naruto and bee or will they get him alone? I cant w8 to see the next chapter XD
Old 04-27-2011, 08:04 AM
Retired Jounin Commander

Favorite Character: Naruto, Jiraya, Gaara
Send a message via ICQ to panikoskun Send a message via AIM to panikoskun Send a message via MSN to panikoskun Send a message via Yahoo to panikoskun Send a message via Skype™ to panikoskun

Quote:
I was having a thought on how much time it will take Madara to seal one or two Jiinchuriki knowing in the old days Orochimaru left the organization it took them 3 Days and 3 Nights to seal a Demon. I have a feeling that Madara is hiding something else that he didn't share it when he suddenly sowed up at the summit of 5 Great Shinobis, we forgot about Yamato, he's role has ended when Kabuto injected in him a paralyzing liquid, he will absorbed by the Gedo Mazo or should I correct my self he has been absorbed by it. I don't think in this chapter we will Sasuke, cause it will take him more time to adapted to his new eyes.

I don't know if the Hachibi will be taken but I don't think that Bee will die.

Perhaps that was Nagato's limit and now with Madara this sort of limitation has been lifted either because Madara uses it differently or because he will use some sort of substitute as he said.

My name is Uzumaki Naruto and I Will surpass the previous generations. Bio and OCC stats
Namikaze Date of the Namikaze Clan We reign supreme
Old 04-27-2011, 03:44 PM
Genin (Rank C)

my opinion is that madara has everything he needs now. with the rinnegan, sharingan, and the 1st hokoga powers. he just needs the 8-tail and 9-tail powers for his full moon project. he has enough power to do what he wants in controlling and fighting people i feel, but he wants more and to control the world. with those 3 powers in his hands. he can do all jutsu's he wants. he just do not have the strenght within like he use to. he have the powers, but not the strenght. if that makes sense. i guess what i am trying to say. he has the power to unlock jutsus and ginjutsu's, but he lacks the man power or strenght tobe the man he was in the past. i wonder if madara is using sasuka not just to fight naruto, but to help regain his strenght also. maybe he needed a strong enough ucihua clans men to help get his powers back. cause he did say he needed him alive. cause you can not have enough eyes. as to say he will use his eyes to keep himself from going blinded again or to get stronger.
Old 04-27-2011, 06:15 PM
Chuunin (Rank A)

Favorite Character: Uzumaki Naruto, Uzumaki Kushina, Uzumaki Mito, Minato Namikaze, Raikudo Sennin, Hashirame Senju
Location: Land of Whirlpools (渦の国, Uzu no Kuni; Viz "Land of Eddies"; Uzushiogakure no sato)

It is only theory, Naruto in way to the war he will encounter Nagato and Itachi, Itachi will talk about the power he gave Naruto as for Nagato he may passe him his last Rinnegan to support him, as he said in the past that he will put his will in him to bring Peace to the World.

for those who are interested in it, here is a little something to have fun with, enjoy:

Spoiler: click to show
Old 04-27-2011, 07:44 PM
Genin (Rank C)

Quote:
It is only theory, Naruto in way to the war he will encounter Nagato and Itachi, Itachi will talk about the power he gave Naruto as for Nagato he may passe him his last Rinnegan to support him, as he said in the past that he will put his will in him to bring Peace to the World.

for those who are interested in it, here is a little something to have fun with, enjoy:

Spoiler: click to show
great theories and predictions. i feel though as madara may have keep the other rinnegan eye just in case he may need it later. if something happened to the one he has. i figured he would be smart enough to do that. i could be wrong. cause with him being brought back. he would need his rinnegan i feel to do his jutsu to cause havoc to Allied Shinobis, so everything you said could be perfect and exciting. we just have to wait and see. also, if naruto gets the rinnegan. what kind of powers will he have? how muxch stronger will he become? an if madara wants sasuka to cause trouble to the naruto and the Allied Shinobis. why not give sasuke the other rinnegan or is he afraid sasuke would become to strong to stop him and that is why he would not do that. someone help me on this.
Old 04-27-2011, 07:59 PM
Chuunin (Rank A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by redmoss View Post
great theories and predictions. i feel though as madara may have keep the other rinnegan eye just in case he may need it later. if something happened to the one he has. i figured he would be smart enough to do that. i could be wrong. cause with him being brought back. he would need his rinnegan i feel to do his jutsu to cause havoc to Allied Shinobis, so everything you said could be perfect and exciting. we just have to wait and see. also, if naruto gets the rinnegan. what kind of powers will he have? how muxch stronger will he become? an if madara wants sasuka to cause trouble to the naruto and the Allied Shinobis. why not give sasuke the other rinnegan or is he afraid sasuke would become to strong to stop him and that is why he would not do that. someone help me on this.
No your absolutely right, he took Nagato's body to his hide out 1 of all to eliminate all traces that can guide to the Akastuki Hide Out or to give information on other things (it is the Lab where he performs his research and eye transplantation). I didn't think about this situation thanks for reminding it to me. We had an example with Danzo, he had dragged him to his hide out to pull out Hashirame's cells knowing that Sichui's eyes was destroyed and same goes for the rest of the Sharingans.