Sponsors keep our server running! » Unlimited Anime Downloads
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Forum . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com Forums

Episode 208: As A Friend

Go Back   NarutoPod.com Forums > Naruto Forums > Naruto Anime
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2011, 06:23 AM
Admin!

Favorite Character: Kakashi!
Default Episode 208: As A Friend

Discuss about episode 208 here!
Old 04-20-2011, 09:46 AM
Retired Jounin Commander

Favorite Character: Naruto, Jiraya, Gaara
Send a message via ICQ to panikoskun Send a message via AIM to panikoskun Send a message via MSN to panikoskun Send a message via Yahoo to panikoskun Send a message via Skype™ to panikoskun
Default Re: Episode 208: As A Friend

Well the title is very confusing but I guess we can wait and see who is going to be on it. Hope for more Killer bee time.

My name is Uzumaki Naruto and I Will surpass the previous generations. Bio and OCC stats
Namikaze Date of the Namikaze Clan We reign supreme
Old 04-20-2011, 03:53 PM
Leaf Missing Nin

Favorite Character: Shikamaru, Kakashi, Gaara, Sasuke, Yondaime
Send a message via Yahoo to Yakumo

The Anime series are much more effective than the Manga series.

Its because of the Story eveybody is reading Manga
Old 04-22-2011, 11:28 AM
Genin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: Gaara, Shikamaru, Naruto

I think this will be the point where Naruto will give up on the idea of saving Sasuke. After the talks of Sai and Gaara, it's unlikely he still wants to save him.

By the way.. does Sakura really think she can kill Sasuke..?

I'm curious for Danzou's fighting style in the next episode and also what Madara is planning to do with Sasuke.
Old 04-22-2011, 11:35 AM
Academy Ninja

Favorite Character: naruto

naruto is the totally amazing anime character because is brings difference experience every week we watch naruto. I hope the story will be carry on until i have children further....
Old 04-22-2011, 12:32 PM
Genin (Rank C)

Sakura is an idiot. What makes her think she can kill Sasuke? Naruto has a big decision to make. Good move by Sai telling Naruto the truth and no the BS Sakura was feeding him. Madara completely crushed Fuu and Torune. I gotta say it: I pity the Fuu!

Just wait a few more episodes and you'll see how stupid Sakura is.
Old 04-23-2011, 10:27 PM
Academy Ninja

Favorite Character: Itachi Uchiha
Send a message via Yahoo to omoleiyayi

At first Narutos' loyalty and commitment to saving Sasuke was commendable, now its just plain annoying and irritating. The fact that he is still undecided makes no sense, Sasuke is evil and everyone seems to know that except Naruto.
Old 04-24-2011, 12:08 AM
Academy Ninja

Favorite Character: The Pervert Senin
Smile Re: Episode 208: As A Friend

the title itself explains a lot what kind of friend naruto is. to remain as a true friend one has to go through a lot of pain and suffering to prove himself worth to be called a friend how i wish i can be one
Old 04-24-2011, 03:32 AM
Leaf Missing Nin

Favorite Character: Shikamaru, Kakashi, Gaara, Sasuke, Yondaime
Send a message via Yahoo to Yakumo

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojotheclown View Post
the title itself explains a lot what kind of friend naruto is. to remain as a true friend one has to go through a lot of pain and suffering to prove himself worth to be called a friend how i wish i can be one

You can't say Sakura is a fool. You should respect the feelings. She just want to save Naruto from keeping the promise. Because of the Promise Naruto had with Sakura to bring back Sasuke to Leaf , Naruto is is keeping his life into Danger. When Sakura noticed about this, she tried to convince Naruto to leave the Promise made by him.

Sakura is the member of Naruto's Team , and she is well aware of his behaviour. When Naruto was not convinced by her , she didn't want to hear more problems caused by the promise. So she decided either to kill Sasuke or being killed by Sasuke.

She thought that she could kill Sasuke, as she is a medical nin now and possess Monstrous strength like Tsunade which was accepted by Jiraiya in the Stating of Shippuuden Series.

She was unaware that Sasuke has awaken Susaanoo. Also she might just know that sharingan users can use Amaterasu and Tsukoyomi, I hope Kakashi might have told to Sakura when Kakashi was in Hospital.

She could have dodged Amaterasu, and for Tsukoyomi she is well at not to be caught in Genjutsu

Last edited by Yakumo; 04-24-2011 at 03:35 AM.
Old 04-25-2011, 08:29 PM
Academy Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ani01 View Post
I think this will be the point where Naruto will give up on the idea of saving Sasuke. After the talks of Sai and Gaara, it's unlikely he still wants to save him.

By the way.. does Sakura really think she can kill Sasuke..?

I'm curious for Danzou's fighting style in the next episode and also what Madara is planning to do with Sasuke.
Again I beg, please can we have longer episodes, this is taking forever and the story line is developing rather slowly and I think I am gonna pass away before finishing Naruto
----------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakumo View Post

You can't say Sakura is a fool. You should respect the feelings. She just want to save Naruto from keeping the promise. Because of the Promise Naruto had with Sakura to bring back Sasuke to Leaf , Naruto is is keeping his life into Danger. When Sakura noticed about this, she tried to convince Naruto to leave the Promise made by him.

Sakura is the member of Naruto's Team , and she is well aware of his behaviour. When Naruto was not convinced by her , she didn't want to hear more problems caused by the promise. So she decided either to kill Sasuke or being killed by Sasuke.

She thought that she could kill Sasuke, as she is a medical nin now and possess Monstrous strength like Tsunade which was accepted by Jiraiya in the Stating of Shippuuden Series.

She was unaware that Sasuke has awaken Susaanoo. Also she might just know that sharingan users can use Amaterasu and Tsukoyomi, I hope Kakashi might have told to Sakura when Kakashi was in Hospital.

She could have dodged Amaterasu, and for Tsukoyomi she is well at not to be caught in Genjutsu
It is really uncalled for to call another a retard, one often has to do what they gotta do in order to get their message across. Sakura was trying to get a friend to realise that pursuing a certain path was futile

Last edited by mflbaf001; 04-25-2011 at 08:31 PM. Reason: Posts auto-merged due to double posting.
Closed Thread