Sponsors keep our server running! » Unlimited Anime Downloads
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Forum . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com Forums

Chapter 536: Naruto Goes To War!

Go Back   NarutoPod.com Forums > Naruto Forums > Naruto Manga
Notices

Old 04-20-2011, 06:13 AM
Admin!

Favorite Character: Kakashi!
Default Chapter 536: Naruto Goes To War!

Discuss about chapter 536 here!
Old 04-20-2011, 06:18 AM
Academy Ninja

Default Re: Chapter 536

is untouchable and so is they're powers are the exact opposites none of the zombies or zetsu can beat so he'll prolli trace sasuke or madara and probably practice once he pinpoints they're location can beat i think the power itachi gave him was uchiha powers to awaken rinnegan
Old 04-20-2011, 06:29 AM
Academy Ninja

Favorite Character: Naruto and Kakashi

Have alot of new powers and he is alot stronger when he was last time fighting! But gain alot of power too from bee-san lacture. I think that if and fight now there would be a drow in a fight unless if cooperated forces help and defeet .
Old 04-20-2011, 09:28 AM
Retired Jounin Commander

Favorite Character: Naruto, Jiraya, Gaara
Send a message via ICQ to panikoskun Send a message via AIM to panikoskun Send a message via MSN to panikoskun Send a message via Yahoo to panikoskun Send a message via Skype™ to panikoskun

Well I guess maybe we will go back to the battlefield and watch some fights possibly between Gaara and the Kages.

My name is Uzumaki Naruto and I Will surpass the previous generations. Bio and OCC stats
Namikaze Date of the Namikaze Clan We reign supreme
Old 04-20-2011, 10:30 AM
Academy Ninja

Thumbs up Re: Chapter 536

if jump to battlefield maybe madara will coming also in the battefield.
but must remember what said to that will protect with his life and also all shinobi alliance.
and also make me more interesting, to know fight with madara. got the same "yellow flash" technique and got kyubi chakra and madara got "time space" ninjutsu.
Old 04-20-2011, 12:58 PM
Genin (Rank B)

Favorite Character: Naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by yudhi_cdt View Post
and also make me more interesting, to know fight with madara. got the same "yellow flash" technique and got kyubi chakra and madara got "time space" ninjutsu.
I don't know if it will make You more interesting, but I am interested to see what tech he uses. Just because he has not shown the abilities as of yet doesn't mean he won't just bust out with some crazy tech and then they show some part of his time with his dad/mom or even training with Bee where he learned it. For all we know he could meditate in his new form and the sage of six paths speaks to him, highly unlikely, just saying.
"Those that break the rules and regulations are scum. But those who abandon their comrades are worse than scum. If I'm going to be called scum either way, I'd rather break the rules! And if that's not being a proper shinobi, then I'll destroy that idea!"
Old 04-20-2011, 01:00 PM
Retired Jounin Commander

Send a message via ICQ to panikoskun Send a message via AIM to panikoskun Send a message via MSN to panikoskun Send a message via Yahoo to panikoskun Send a message via Skype™ to panikoskun

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickmiller7 View Post
I don't know if it will make You more interesting, but I am interested to see what tech he uses. Just because he has not shown the abilities as of yet doesn't mean he won't just bust out with some crazy tech and then they show some part of his time with his dad/mom or even training with Bee where he learned it. For all we know he could meditate in his new form and the sage of six paths speaks to him, highly unlikely, just saying.
Well thats how Naruto is I guess. Most of the times during his trainings he just follows the path that others show him but once in the battlefield he can come up with new thinks as the struggle goes on,\.

My name is Uzumaki Naruto and I Will surpass the previous generations. Bio and OCC stats
Old 04-20-2011, 01:17 PM
Chuunin (Rank A)

Favorite Character: Uzumaki Naruto, Uzumaki Kushina, Uzumaki Mito, Minato Namikaze, Raikudo Sennin, Hashirame Senju
Location: Land of Whirlpools (渦の国, Uzu no Kuni; Viz "Land of Eddies"; Uzushiogakure no sato)

I'm always for some action, I want to see what are the rest of the technique that Tsushikage's Sensei has, Gaara vs his father is going to be an epic fight. Naruto is rushing out to join the fight and Bee will have no other choice but go after Naruto to stop him or to join him.
Old 04-20-2011, 01:20 PM
Genin (Rank B)

Favorite Character: Naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by panikoskun View Post
Well that's how Naruto is I guess. Most of the times during his trainings he just follows the path that others show him but once in the battlefield he can come up with new thinks as the struggle goes on,\.
I just typed another big response and hit the refresh button and lost it all.

Gist was that they detained Naruto to because they respect him. Not because of his power. Knowing that if he know others were out there dieing for him, he would come to their aid. As much as they are hiding him, I think their is respect.
1. Unpredictable on the battlefield.
2. Respect for his desire to save his comrades.
"Those that break the rules and regulations are scum. But those who abandon their comrades are worse than scum. If I'm going to be called scum either way, I'd rather break the rules! And if that's not being a proper shinobi, then I'll destroy that idea!"
Old 04-20-2011, 01:21 PM
Retired Jounin Commander

I am also interested to see where Killer Bee will go and whats going to happen to the rest of the shinobi left in the island.
----------
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickmiller7 View Post
I just typed another big response and hit the refresh button and lost it all.

Gist was that they detained Naruto to because they respect him. Not because of his power. Knowing that if he know others were out there dieing for him, he would come to their aid. As much as they are hiding him, I think their is respect.
1. Unpredictable on the battlefield.
2. Respect for his desire to save his comrades.
You said the main gist bro. Well his confinement was originally Gaara's idea because he knew that Naruto would want to be in the first line.

Last edited by panikoskun; 04-20-2011 at 01:23 PM. Reason: Posts auto-merged due to double posting.