Sponsors keep our server running! » Unlimited Anime Downloads
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Forum . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com Forums

Chapter 535: Iruka's Persuasion

Go Back   NarutoPod.com Forums > Naruto Forums > Naruto Manga
Notices

Old 04-11-2011, 12:37 AM
[Admin] Shodai Kazekage

Favorite Character: Minato and Kushinia, Shikamaru and Temari, Gaara, Konan, Itachi, Sai, Kakashi
Send a message via MSN to Arrahnavard Send a message via Yahoo to Arrahnavard
Default Chapter 535: Iruka's Persuasion

Discuss the upcoming chapter 535! When it comes out come right here to discuss the events contained within it.
Old 04-11-2011, 07:58 AM
Retired Jounin Commander

Favorite Character: Naruto, Jiraya, Gaara
Send a message via ICQ to panikoskun Send a message via AIM to panikoskun Send a message via MSN to panikoskun Send a message via Yahoo to panikoskun Send a message via Skype™ to panikoskun
Default Re: Chapter 535

I cannot wait to see what Iruka will say to Naruto and what kind of effect it will have on him.

Also I guess we will be seeing either some Chouji time or some Gaara time which is more preferable I guess.

My name is Uzumaki Naruto and I Will surpass the previous generations. Bio and OCC stats
Namikaze Date of the Namikaze Clan We reign supreme
Old 04-11-2011, 09:50 AM
Leaf Missing Nin

Favorite Character: Shikamaru, Kakashi, Gaara, Sasuke, Yondaime
Send a message via Yahoo to Yakumo

Can't say anything before reading it. Of course the possibilities are there to see Naruto again with Iruka and Others and what will be his reaction with them.

Regarding Chouji I am not sure whether they will come again in this Chapter , as there will be a lot of Talks between Naruto and others. Also Gaara is waiting for fight and Kakashi is fighting with Seven Swordsmen
Old 04-11-2011, 09:52 AM
Retired Jounin Commander

Send a message via ICQ to panikoskun Send a message via AIM to panikoskun Send a message via MSN to panikoskun Send a message via Yahoo to panikoskun Send a message via Skype™ to panikoskun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakumo View Post
Can't say anything before reading it. Of course the possibilities are there to see Naruto again with Iruka and Others and what will be his reaction with them.

Regarding Chouji I am not sure whether they will come again in this Chapter , as there will be a lot of Talks between Naruto and others. Also Gaara is waiting for fight and Kakashi is fighting with Seven Swordsmen
Yeah I see your point here bro,

For me the most preferable think would be to see the Iruka-Naruto discussion but if its a battle to see I would go for Gaara hands down.

My name is Uzumaki Naruto and I Will surpass the previous generations. Bio and OCC stats
Old 04-11-2011, 01:34 PM
[Admin] Shodai Kazekage

Favorite Character: Minato and Kushinia, Shikamaru and Temari, Gaara, Konan, Itachi, Sai, Kakashi
Send a message via MSN to Arrahnavard Send a message via Yahoo to Arrahnavard

I am really not all that interested in this next chapter because I pretty much know what it is going to have happen in it. Once more Naruto will have a stern talking to like he does every time something big happens. I mean it’s predictable. “Naruto you must stay here and act in the best interest of the ninja world and the leaf. Don’t be reckless think of all the sacrifices that have been made to keep you out of their hands.” I mean it is like 75 % chance of being something like that. I mean I also find the recent Choji thing kind of over the top in many ways so that is kind of like not a real big interest puller for me. Honestly I am way more interested who that voice was that called out Ichigo’s name in Bleach then I am in this week’s upcoming chapter.
Old 04-12-2011, 06:08 AM
Retired Jounin Commander

Well even if the discussion could be predictable the result of it can very well be surprising.

I am not that interested into Chouji but I would love to see Gaara and the Kages or possibly the Hyugas.

Old 04-13-2011, 07:00 PM
Chuunin (Rank A)

Favorite Character: Uzumaki Naruto, Uzumaki Kushina, Uzumaki Mito, Minato Namikaze, Raikudo Sennin, Hashirame Senju
Location: Land of Whirlpools (渦の国, Uzu no Kuni; Viz "Land of Eddies"; Uzushiogakure no sato)

Hello, I apologize for posting the spoiler in the news, so I'll correct my mistake and add here, I hope the administrator erase my old post that was added in the END of news chapter 534.

Spoiler: click to show
I hope my message was heard form the admin.
Old 04-13-2011, 09:12 PM
Academy Ninja

Favorite Character: Naruto and Kakashi

I think that naruto won't listen to noone and he will go to the battlefild! there he will go in battle and he will have problems with 9 tails while batteling. But he will win the battle and on last he will challange sasuke on the final showdown. That is my apinion.
Old 04-13-2011, 10:58 PM
Genin (Rank B)

Favorite Character: Shikamaru

oh god...narutos full of himself now and nobody can tell him anything...I really hate his character...I hope madara and sasuke whoop his @ss good.
Old 04-14-2011, 05:33 AM
Genin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: Madara,Sasuke,Itachi,Minato

The chapter is out on mangastream already;so feel free to go check it out.
After reading it;I have to say that everything is going just the way I had expected it to. Now finally some real fights will begin. I expected not to listen to anyone; and now I'm expecting Madara to join the fray. This is how I picture it: Madara is sitted on a rock gazing at the sky. "Finally he comes out. That's more like it. I guess he really is like his father. Time to go collect." Then Sasuke appears; eyes closed and goes like; "Leave him to me. We have a score to settle. Finally we'll get to finish our fight. Then we'll see who is right; Uchiha or Uzumaki." Then he'll open his eyes, with his new EMS. I hope KM reads this and makes it like this.....
Although I'm sufficiently sure that the first opponent to will be either Nagato or Itachi. Only then will we get to see the extent of his powers.
 Spoiler: click to show
The long fight between and will be legendary.
Fast forward button anyone?