Sponsors keep our server running! » Unlimited Anime Downloads
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Forum . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com Forums

Chapter 533: An Oath

Go Back   NarutoPod.com Forums > Naruto Forums > Naruto Manga
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2011, 07:05 AM
Admin!

Favorite Character: Kakashi!
Default Chapter 533: An Oath

Discuss about chapter 533 here!
Old 03-22-2011, 08:54 AM
Chuunin (Rank A)

Favorite Character: Uzumaki Naruto, Uzumaki Kushina, Uzumaki Mito, Minato Namikaze, Raikudo Sennin, Hashirame Senju
Location: Land of Whirlpools (渦の国, Uzu no Kuni; Viz "Land of Eddies"; Uzushiogakure no sato)
Default Re: Chapter 533

It was an interesting chapter, it seems Chogi is emotionalize by the idea to kill his own Sensei let's hope that Chogi leave apart his emotions and get back into fight , Kabuto must turn all his summonings into zombies it he doesn't want them to betray him again like what happened with Chiyo Bassama or the others. Some of you didn't like the the story was going, but it the only way to spies it up with out prolonging it.
Old 03-22-2011, 11:59 AM
Academy Ninja

Favorite Character: Fūka
Send a message via ICQ to Virility Send a message via AIM to Virility Send a message via MSN to Virility Send a message via Yahoo to Virility Send a message via Skype™ to Virility
Smile Re: Chapter 533

I wonder about the scorch style stuff.

Sounds InterestiNg bEcausE i like him andi like naruto and i like lots of other people because they have cool move. I am Dodging school to wait for the manga to come out. I think PrObably sasukes sucks and he Is good at the same time. I kNow know This iS bad grammer and whY dOes bad this and bad that bUt naruto is sososososososo cool. I havent Got any dOnation poinTs yeT so i need to staRt nOw. Thanks fOr Listening a Lot guys. P.S DEath isn't baD
Old 03-22-2011, 01:22 PM
Retired Jounin Commander

Favorite Character: Naruto, Jiraya, Gaara
Send a message via ICQ to panikoskun Send a message via AIM to panikoskun Send a message via MSN to panikoskun Send a message via Yahoo to panikoskun Send a message via Skype™ to panikoskun

I am eager to see what made Dan so special. I believe that Asuma will be dealt in one or two chapters because it seems that the Edos are going out quickly.

I am wondering which ones we will be seeing next. Maybe we will see more of Zetsu action or something.

My name is Uzumaki Naruto and I Will surpass the previous generations. Bio and OCC stats
Namikaze Date of the Namikaze Clan We reign supreme
Old 03-22-2011, 03:49 PM
[Admin] Shodai Kazekage

Favorite Character: Minato and Kushinia, Shikamaru and Temari, Gaara, Konan, Itachi, Sai, Kakashi
Send a message via MSN to Arrahnavard Send a message via Yahoo to Arrahnavard

If Dan was so special how in the heck did he die so easily or if it’s wasn’t so easily then how many people exactly did it take to kill him? This whole special technique thing kind of opens up way more questions than ever will it answer. I believe that Tsunade may come out to fight him as it has been the case so far that someone emotionally or otherwise connected with the character in some way has been the one that has to defeat them.

You have Sasori with Kankuro and the use of the puppets that Sasori himself created. Then you have Sai defeating his brother. Then now you have Ino-Shika-Cho fighting Asuma which was completely predictable. Then you had Mifune and Hanzou fighting each other and that one becomes clear as well. Kakashi and Zabuza and Haku along with Sakura to an extent also logical. It opens up a lot of different things you can wonder about.

Such as how is anyone other than Sasuke going to be able to deal with Itachi which by the way I think is a complete and total spit in the face of the master piece that Kishi did with Itachi and his death to then bring him back like that. Same goes for Nagato as well as we know that Konan is dead now and Yohiko had been for quite a long time even prior to Nagato dying. I mean maybe Naruto but even then that seems kind of unlikely but I think if it comes down to the final most powerful of the resurrected it might be Itachi and Nagato with a possible Sasuke and Naruto fight with a little bit of talking and perhaps a realization.

But what happened last chapter with Choji does not surprise me in the slightest because you have to recall what Asuma’s final words to Choji were. Something about him having the biggest heart of anyone yet being the one with the potential to become strong. I think this will be the moment when he crosses that bridge and becomes truly strong by overcoming his feelings about striking Asuma. So I see some possible Choji character development in store in the next few chapters as well as possibly Ino fulfilling her role as the one to take care of them as in help Choji. With Shikamaru his whole development thing comes with being entrusted with protecting Kurinei and Asuma’s kid which also means protecting her. He had an entire arc of development at least three times. Once during the Invasion of Kohna arc in part 1, secondly occurring in the Retrieve Sasuke Arc and then on the Avenge Asuma arc. So I don’t really see him gaining anything from this particular encounter.
Old 03-22-2011, 09:21 PM
Academy Ninja

Send a message via ICQ to Virility Send a message via AIM to Virility Send a message via MSN to Virility Send a message via Yahoo to Virility Send a message via Skype™ to Virility

Quote:If Dan was so special how in the heck did he die so easily or if it’s wasn’t so easily then how many people exactly did it take to kill him? This whole special technique thing kind of opens up way more questions than ever will it answer. I believe that Tsunade may come out to fight him as it has been the case so far that someone emotionally or otherwise connected with the character in some way has been the one that has to defeat them.

You have Sasori with Kankuro and the use of the puppets that Sasori himself created. Then you have Sai defeating his brother. Then now you have Ino-Shika-Cho fighting Asuma which was completely predictable. Then you had Mifune and Hanzou fighting each other and that one becomes clear as well. Kakashi and Zabuza and Haku along with Sakura to an extent also logical. It opens up a lot of different things you can wonder about.

Such as how is anyone other than Sasuke going to be able to deal with Itachi which by the way I think is a complete and total spit in the face of the master piece that Kishi did with Itachi and his death to then bring him back like that. Same goes for Nagato as well as we know that Konan is dead now and Yohiko had been for quite a long time even prior to Nagato dying. I mean maybe Naruto but even then that seems kind of unlikely but I think if it comes down to the final most powerful of the resurrected it might be Itachi and Nagato with a possible Sasuke and Naruto fight with a little bit of talking and perhaps a realization.

But what happened last chapter with Choji does not surprise me in the slightest because you have to recall what Asuma’s final words to Choji were. Something about him having the biggest heart of anyone yet being the one with the potential to become strong. I think this will be the moment when he crosses that bridge and becomes truly strong by overcoming his feelings about striking Asuma. So I see some possible Choji character development in store in the next few chapters as well as possibly Ino fulfilling her role as the one to take care of them as in help Choji. With Shikamaru his whole development thing comes with being entrusted with protecting Kurinei and Asuma’s kid which also means protecting her. He had an entire arc of development at least three times. Once during the Invasion of Kohna arc in part 1, secondly occurring in the Retrieve Sasuke Arc and then on the Avenge Asuma arc. So I don’t really see him gaining anything from this particular encounter.

I definately agree
Old 03-22-2011, 11:04 PM
You're so loud...

Favorite Character: Naruto, Gaara, Minato

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoreBreasts View Post
Quote:If Dan was so special how in the heck did he die so easily or if it’s wasn’t so easily then how many people exactly did it take to kill him? This whole special technique thing kind of opens up way more questions than ever will it answer. I believe that Tsunade may come out to fight him as it has been the case so far that someone emotionally or otherwise connected with the character in some way has been the one that has to defeat them.

I definately agree
lmao sorebreasts.....u basically just said three words.......

aniways yer this chapter should go back to skikamarus team vs asuma fight...
and i agree with u saying that tsunade going out to fight dan....al the resurrected people are getting defeated by people emotionally related to the...apart from the gold and silve brothers lol
Old 03-22-2011, 11:24 PM
Academy Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoreBreasts

I definately agree

and i agree with u saying that tsunade going out to fight dan....al the resurrected people are getting defeated by people emotionally related to the...apart from the gold and silve brothers lol

agreed
Old 03-23-2011, 02:38 AM
[Admin] Shodai Kazekage

Favorite Character: Minato and Kushinia, Shikamaru and Temari, Gaara, Konan, Itachi, Sai, Kakashi
Send a message via MSN to Arrahnavard Send a message via Yahoo to Arrahnavard

@Sore

Okay dude you need to use quotation tags around the things other people wrote because if you don’t you are not only stealing their ideas you are also going to be spamming. This is like the third time you have done this not sure if you know how or not. You simply click quote on the post you want to quote and brings up the reply box with the codes already written in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christofuw View Post

Well those brothers where not really defeated in the same way we have seen every other member of the dead ninja club be defeated. They where sealed away using some sort of special weapon. So they where not really defeated in that sense.
Old 03-23-2011, 03:15 AM
Academy Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrahnavard View Post
@Sore

Okay dude you need to use quotation tags around the things other people wrote because if you don’t you are not only stealing their ideas you are also going to be spamming. This is like the third time you have done this not sure if you know how or not. You simply click quote on the post you want to quote and brings up the reply box with the codes already written in.

Well those brothers where not really defeated in the same way we have seen every other member of the dead ninja club be defeated. They where sealed away using some sort of special weapon. So they where not really defeated in that sense.
oh... Sorry is this the correct button?

I'm quite new to this forum and i am not sure about posting and stuff.Could you please tell me the rules or something. Such as the linkpage or maybe posting it? Yeah i also need to know how i get points. I only recieved a 5000 point donation. Is this forum linked to the bleach thing too?
Closed Thread