Sponsors keep our server running! » Unlimited Anime Downloads
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Forum . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com Forums

Chapter 531: Team Asuma, Together Again!

Go Back   NarutoPod.com Forums > Naruto Forums > Naruto Manga
Notices

Old 03-07-2011, 10:08 AM
Admin!

Favorite Character: Kakashi!
Default Chapter 531: Team Asuma, Together Again!

Discuss about chapter 531 here!
Old 03-07-2011, 03:36 PM
Academy Ninja

Default Re: Chapter 531

this is gona be dam difficult cus suske is goin 2 fight with gara which means dark side vs bright side if gara loses naruto will get in some sort of darker side & wch will lead him to disturbance in his chakra.. but in sage mode saske will get difficult 2 fight with naruto cus amaratus & sussano will work but not the Genjutsu cus its the power of sage mode that we have seen in fight of naruto & pain & also said in 1sthokage & madara......
Old 03-08-2011, 10:32 AM
Academy Ninja

this is the time that raikage should fight with sasuke
main reason zetsu apear in mid of kages was it
to warn them about saske's power
Old 03-08-2011, 08:49 PM
Academy Ninja

i think sasuke will remove the nine tail fox from naruto and start controlling it
Old 03-08-2011, 09:39 PM
[Mist] Academy Ninja

Favorite Character: Hinata, Pain, Kushina, Minato, Kimimaro, Kabuto, Itachi
Send a message via MSN to Xemorus

So we'll probably see Mifune vs. Hanzou which is fine with me because I've been wanting to see what Hanzou can do since he was first introduced and we learned that the Sannin in their prime couldn't take him down. I also want to see Mifune in action because he's more than likely the strongest samurai and we haven't seen what they can do besides use chakra to enhance their weapons.

On a side note I really hope we go back to Dan vs. Chouza just so we can see his ghost transformation technique.
Old 03-08-2011, 10:53 PM
Academy Ninja

Favorite Character: Shikamaru

I already feel like they are dragging out this war. Its kinda cool to see all of these other ninja, but the manga is called Naruto for a reason. And he is clearly one of the most powerful ninja in the world, and should be fighting.

Also, I really hope that Naruto doesn't forego his Sage training to only use his Cloak form... Sage Naruto was rediculously awesome.
Old 03-09-2011, 01:12 AM
Academy Ninja

Favorite Character: gaara and kiba

What Is 531 out and were can I read it I thought is wasn't out till wensday
Old 03-09-2011, 01:38 AM
Academy Ninja

i think we should see garaa's fight with old kages and his dad
it should be really hard for him but still we dont know naruto will join this fight or NO ?!! cuz this match is really hard for garaa
BTW about 531 it is sensei and student's fight cuz choji /ino and shikimaru know about assuma's weak point then it should be easy deal with him but ... .
Old 03-09-2011, 04:45 AM
Genin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: Madara,Sasuke,Itachi,Minato

I still insist that this war will go on for a while before we see any of the big characters fight each other.I'm also curious to see Dan's ghost transfer technique;it sounds like he was a powerful shinobi in his days.
After giving it much thought;Mifune should be able to take on Hanzou.After all,the samurai are able to stream their chakra too, vis-a-vis Sasuke's fight at the Kage's meeting.Although I'm sure Hanzou also has some abilities that are insane.And every time he is shown he always has his salamander;I think he relies on his salamander too much.
Gaara is obviously outnumbered and outmatched in his fight.Even with that old geezer there,I think they will be pawned a bit until help arrives in the form of either the Raikage or someone strong.I hope to see again.He always has a trick up his sleeve and this time he seems to want to fight;so that should be interesting.Whom will ,, and Neji fight.They have to fight major antagonists.And am waiting for someone big to die on the side of the shinobi alliance.
It would be fun to see walk into the battlefield,and then everyone stops.He walks in with that cool stroll of his,eyes closed ....then he opens them with his new EMS. tries to run towards him and fight him,but she doesn't even get there; appears,sage mode and on top of Gamakichi.That would be a fun fight.
I have a feeling Killerbee will lose his bijuu;but it will not want to fight him.
Old 03-09-2011, 07:49 AM
Academy Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyore View Post
i think sasuke will remove the nine tail fox from naruto and start controlling it
hahaha. . i dont think that wud happen. . XD. . btw that got me thinking maybe sasuke will do something to naruto that itachi foresaw it. . and maybe thats itachis gift. . something to stop sasuke. . IMO