Sponsors keep our server running! » Unlimited Anime Downloads
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Forum . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com Forums

Chapter 528: More Than "Dull"

Go Back   NarutoPod.com Forums > Naruto Forums > Naruto Manga
Notices

Old 02-15-2011, 05:21 AM
Admin!

Favorite Character: Kakashi!
Default Chapter 528: More Than "Dull"

Discuss about chapter 528 here!
Old 02-15-2011, 09:27 AM
Chuunin (Rank A)

Favorite Character: Uzumaki Naruto, Uzumaki Kushina, Uzumaki Mito, Minato Namikaze, Raikudo Sennin, Hashirame Senju
Location: Land of Whirlpools (渦の国, Uzu no Kuni; Viz "Land of Eddies"; Uzushiogakure no sato)
Default Re: Chapter 528

Here is my prediction for this chapter enjoy:

Spoiler: click to show
Old 02-15-2011, 11:04 AM
red fox

Post Re: Chapter 528

I think itachi gave the fifth tool to naruto or maybe the stick that madara have it could be the fifth tool .
Old 02-15-2011, 12:40 PM
Academy Ninja

what can be the fifth tool.....?
i dont think itachi gave it to naruto.....we can wait and see,,,,,,,
Old 02-15-2011, 01:30 PM
Genin (Rank C)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayame Uzumaki View Post
Here is my prediction for this chapter enjoy:

that was a good prediction. i wouldn't mind that happening, but also i would like to see a litle more twist. maybe gaara and the other kage start their fight. then go back to that darui guys fight, but i am glad you did put in naruto's training. cause i believe a lot of people wants to know how well it is going. good job man.
Old 02-15-2011, 08:48 PM
You're so loud...

Favorite Character: Naruto, Gaara, Minato

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedzeini View Post
I think itachi gave the fifth tool to naruto or maybe the stick that madara have it could be the fifth tool .
yes my thoughts exactly....the nine tails brothers have the 4 sage of six paths weapons....so wot is the 5th one??? could it be orichimarus Kusanagi sword OR Itachi's Totsuka Sword combined with the Yata Mirror which made Susanoo invincible, OR the unknown "thing" that itachi gave naruto OR how about madaras funny shaped fan....??
Old 02-16-2011, 05:57 AM
[Mist] Academy Ninja

Favorite Character: Hinata, Pain, Kushina, Minato, Kimimaro, Kabuto, Itachi
Send a message via MSN to Xemorus

I'm curious to see if Darui will be able to get out of this alive or if he can use his black lightning techniques with his storm element attacks to take out the cloud twins. I wonder if he'll be able to get the other two cloud ninja's souls out of the gourd.

The five weapons of the sage of six paths and even the names Kinkaku and Ginkaku were actually taken from a Japanese classic called journey of the west. In the book the last tool was called the Amber Purifying Pot so I'm not sure if we'll be seeing that or not.
Old 02-16-2011, 12:06 PM
Genin (Rank B)

Favorite Character: Naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xemorus View Post
The five weapons of the sage of six paths and even the names Kinkaku and Ginkaku were actually taken from a Japanese classic called journey of the west. In the book the last tool was called the Amber Purifying Pot so I'm not sure if we'll be seeing that or not.
Just wanted to say great research, I wouldn't be surprised if the fifth tool way the Amber Purifying Pot. It would fall in line with the idea that Itachi gave it to Naruto to stop Sasuke. I have noticed that they use a ton of Japanese folk tails, if a stupid banana fan made it in the manga, I'm not seeing an issue with a pot that purifies, also might help him with the fox or the foxes chakra.
"Those that break the rules and regulations are scum. But those who abandon their comrades are worse than scum. If I'm going to be called scum either way, I'd rather break the rules! And if that's not being a proper shinobi, then I'll destroy that idea!"
Old 02-16-2011, 02:35 PM
Chuunin (Rank A)

Favorite Character: Uzumaki Naruto, Uzumaki Kushina, Uzumaki Mito, Minato Namikaze, Raikudo Sennin, Hashirame Senju
Location: Land of Whirlpools (渦の国, Uzu no Kuni; Viz "Land of Eddies"; Uzushiogakure no sato)

Here is the spoiler, they may change the sentence or not, but enjoy:

Old 02-16-2011, 03:07 PM
Genin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: Madara,Sasuke,Itachi,Minato

Chapter 527 has to be a really interesting chapter.I wasn't too sure about the whole silver and gold brothers,but now am impressed.I like the way M.K. knows how to weave a story.The intricacy with which the explanation behind the brothers' powers and fame was laid is amazing.And Darui is a really great fighter.But i think in this fight he is kind of out matched.These guys have four of the six sage's weapons.And these weapons are just a pain.A rope that pulls out your soul;a sword that slices it;a gourd that holds it hostage and a fan that uses all the elements?This is going to be great.
I wonder though how Naruto would fare against these brothers...dattebayo...
Someone post the spoilers already.
By the way,the fifth weapon has to be in the possession of either Madara,Kabuto or Itachi.I wonder how Sasuke is doing
----------
Something else i've been trying to figure out.I'm unsure whether it was an inconsistency or a mistake.Is Gaara's father the 2nd Kazekage or the 4th?If he is the 4th, then he isn't that strong coz it means that Orochimaru killed him during the "Crush Konoha" plan.The only logical way is to have him as the 2nd Kazekage.That would make it more interesting.

Last edited by Prezan; 02-16-2011 at 04:10 PM. Reason: Posts auto-merged due to double posting.