Sponsors keep our server running! » Unlimited Anime Downloads
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Forum . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com Forums

Chapter 526: Darui’s Squad Leaps Into Battle!

Go Back   NarutoPod.com Forums > Naruto Forums > Naruto Manga
Notices

Old 01-31-2011, 02:04 PM
Admin!

Favorite Character: Kakashi!
Default Chapter 526: Darui’s Squad Leaps Into Battle!

Discuss about chapter 526 here!

Last edited by Kniveswood; 01-31-2011 at 02:07 PM.
Old 01-31-2011, 02:56 PM
Chuunin (Rank A)

Favorite Character: Uzumaki Naruto, Uzumaki Kushina, Uzumaki Mito, Minato Namikaze, Raikudo Sennin, Hashirame Senju
Location: Land of Whirlpools (渦の国, Uzu no Kuni; Viz "Land of Eddies"; Uzushiogakure no sato)
Default Re: Chapter 526

This should be interesting, the 2 Bros from the Cloud has the power of the Night Tailed Beast, that's an intrigue one, I thought when you take out the Demon from the body, the corp turns back to normal, unless they were imbued with the nine Tailed Chakra 16 yrs ago when the Kyubii was in a Rampage against Konoha. Need to be lighten up, there is many questions on it. if any one has an answer to that? I would love to hear it. Don't forget that the Kyubii is in Naruto....
Old 01-31-2011, 05:01 PM
Academy Ninja

I want to know when Naruto is finally going to realized that he is being stalled because of the war that is meant to capture him.
Old 01-31-2011, 07:54 PM
Academy Ninja

When is chapter 526 actually coming out?! this thursday? 3rd of February?
Old 02-01-2011, 12:38 PM
Genin (Rank B)

Favorite Character: Naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayame Uzumaki View Post
This should be interesting, the 2 Bros from the Cloud has the power of the Night Tailed Beast, that's an intrigue one, I thought when you take out the Demon from the body, the corp turns back to normal, unless they were imbued with the nine Tailed Chakra 16 yrs ago when the Kyubii was in a Rampage against Konoha. Need to be lighten up, there is many questions on it. if any one has an answer to that? I would love to hear it. Don't forget that the Kyubii is in Naruto....
I also wonder about this. I'm starting to believe more and more that Kishi is going to make this weird stretch to get Naruto the other half of the foxes power... Why else bring these characters in that have no other use... We have two current host, seven past host... Whats the use of adding new characters that are not host but have the power of the nine-tails... I'm not sad that Naruto may get the other part he needs to have full control of the fox, but this is a great example of writing yourself into a corner...
"Those that break the rules and regulations are scum. But those who abandon their comrades are worse than scum. If I'm going to be called scum either way, I'd rather break the rules! And if that's not being a proper shinobi, then I'll destroy that idea!"
Old 02-01-2011, 01:01 PM
Academy Ninja

i think the brothers were a way of the cloud to get the 9 tails for them. they probabily prepared the brothers to get the 9 tails bound to them, or was just like the other kid from the fillers that had a monster hand and had some of the the 9 tails chakra bound to him.

i'm anxious to find more about their powers, also the kages, and i still havent figured it out which one was revived by kabuto that scared madara... probabily his brother??

let the fighting continue
Old 02-01-2011, 08:04 PM
Genin (Rank B)

Favorite Character: Naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastardodocaralho View Post
i'm anxious to find more about their powers, also the kages, and i still havent figured it out which one was revived by kabuto that scared madara... probabily his brother??
let the fighting continue
Really who in the world could have him that freaked out. I mean he has revived every strong shinobi in the series and all new strong one's that we've never heard of. Who could this person be that he summons back and puts the fear in our masked friend?? It might have to be a character we know nothing of. These guys that are summoned don't put the fear in him? He has all the greatest shinobi ever and one guy that remains hidden is the one he has to worry about.
"Those that break the rules and regulations are scum. But those who abandon their comrades are worse than scum. If I'm going to be called scum either way, I'd rather break the rules! And if that's not being a proper shinobi, then I'll destroy that idea!"
Old 02-02-2011, 03:38 AM
Genin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: Me, Myself and I
Thumbs up Re: Chapter 526

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickmiller7 View Post
Really who in the world could have him that freaked out. I mean he has revived every strong shinobi in the series and all new strong one's that we've never heard of. Who could this person be that he summons back and puts the fear in our masked friend?? It might have to be a character we know nothing of. These guys that are summoned don't put the fear in him? He has all the greatest shinobi ever and one guy that remains hidden is the one he has to worry about.
Below is a ultimate wild guess, don't take it too serious.
1. Kabuto must have the strongest host up his sleeves,(someone that everyone had hear off just a few chapter behind.) The PAST TEN TAILED host.....only this can be a threat to Mandara even when he collected 9 tail and combine together to 10 tailed host the ultimate "MOON PLAN"

2.If the Beast Demon got drain out, the host return to normal. yet the still have their human form's ability, for Example Gaara's sand tech.(he protected Sand village under attack with his human's form after the draining). which means if naruto ever become a puppet, his God mode will be the major threat.

I am not sure that how many chapter are there still be on before Naruto ends, but it will ends after the war when peace come.... The only variable can be adjusted is who is the last BOSS!
1.MANDARA- MoonPlan + impure world ressurrection
2.KABUTO - VS. impure world ressurrection (unless the tech got cracked)
3.SASUKE - unfinished battle
either Sasuke join force with naruto VS KABUTO and MANDARA.
or the last ultimate battle is NARUTO VS SASUKE. finish off their unfinished battle.

(unless Mandara is able to override KABUTO ressurrection tech,if not there is a chance Mandara ends up becoming one of Kabuto chess piece and become the unstoppable boss.)-all they need to do is just capture strong rank ninja and ressurrect to switch side... and fighting No power limits will be same situation and reason why its hard to defeat the shark guy. Its just not his luck to fight a no Chakra GUY.SO again the death troops will increase as the opponent's higher ranks loss stand.

**** If Mandara and Kabuto trusted each other.... the allied Ninja troop will never stand a chance. Mandara dimension transfer can easily capture chess piece. and just switch side with no consequences

...... Man who knows if Kabuto is saying the truth!! And the mystery is... is it Orochimaru or Kabuto?? and the final curse is on Sasuke.....The battle and hunger for Sarringan Orochimaru either with Mandara or Sasuke would be a issue, we need to see what happen to the hostage "RED??" behind Kabuto within these follow chapter.
Wish all reader a Chinese New year!Above all are metaphore, Hopefully we can read the new chapter tomorrow hehe! wish every a good day.
Old 02-02-2011, 08:35 AM
Academy Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacky View Post
Below is a ultimate wild guess, don't take it too serious.
1. Kabuto must have the strongest host up his sleeves,(someone that everyone had hear off just a few chapter behind.) The PAST TEN TAILED host.....only this can be a threat to Mandara even when he collected 9 tail and combine together to 10 tailed host the ultimate "MOON PLAN"
The only person Madara would be scared of is Narutos father, who beat him before.(I was thinking the first hokage, but he was already summoned into the story.. so I very much doubt that..) it could be the real madara, if the current one is actually a fake, OR it could be the greatest Uchiha to ever live...who i dont know could be.. might be his father or something... i dunno lol..

2.If the Beast Demon got drain out, the host return to normal. yet the still have their human form's ability, for Example Gaara's sand tech.(he protected Sand village under attack with his human's form after the draining). which means if naruto ever become a puppet, his God mode will be the major threat. The only powers Naruto would keep would be his healing power, and maybe his new ability to feel people.. Which BTW would be good right now against the invisible man.. theres no way he can hide from that power. Expecially if he was in sage mode/kyuubi

I am not sure that how many chapter are there still be on before Naruto ends, but it will ends after the war when peace come.... The only variable can be adjusted is who is the last BOSS!
1.MANDARA- MoonPlan + impure world ressurrection
2.KABUTO - VS. impure world ressurrection (unless the tech got cracked)
3.SASUKE - unfinished battle
either Sasuke join force with naruto VS KABUTO and MANDARA.
or the last ultimate battle is NARUTO VS SASUKE. finish off their unfinished battle.
There will be a battle between Naruto and sasuke, Believe it! But I don't think it will be the last chapter, Naruto will become the Hokage before they stop writting, and then Konahamaru will most likely be a focal point.

(unless Mandara is able to override KABUTO ressurrection tech,if not there is a chance Mandara ends up becoming one of Kabuto chess piece and become the unstoppable boss.)-all they need to do is just capture strong rank ninja and ressurrect to switch side... and fighting No power limits will be same situation and reason why its hard to defeat the shark guy. Its just not his luck to fight a no Chakra GUY.SO again the death troops will increase as the opponent's higher ranks loss stand.
I'm not too sure about this, but I THINK he is not able to ressurect like that. He has to prepare them, concentrate on the binding for awhile before they would be under his control. If he could he would be Invincible in every meaning, all he would have to do is cast the jutsu on himself the very instant he died and he would come back every time. Or have a seal on himself that automatically did that on his death.

**** If Mandara and Kabuto trusted each other.... the allied Ninja troop will never stand a chance. Mandara dimension transfer can easily capture chess piece. and just switch side with no consequences
If that happened.. do you really think any of the current shinobi he summoned would be able to actually beat Naruto as he is right now.. I dont think so.. Just look at the guys he fights in the movies, He killed the perfect being for crying out loud.. Naruto's probably the strongest ninja to ever live in there world right now. If he would use Sage mode + the Kyuubi power right now, no one would stand a chance. He could create a Rasengan that could blow up the world with as much chakra he has now. But I know the writter wouldnt make it possible.. judging by what the cannon did to orochimaru, times that by atleast 10 and that would be what he could do with a rasengan.. but the writter would probably make it weaker.. which wouldnt even fit the powerscale of the series..

...... Man who knows if Kabuto is saying the truth!! And the mystery is... is it Orochimaru or Kabuto?? and the final curse is on Sasuke.....The battle and hunger for Sarringan Orochimaru either with Mandara or Sasuke would be a issue, we need to see what happen to the hostage "RED??" behind Kabuto within these follow chapter.
If you remember, Itachi removed orochimaru completly from Sasuke, so there is no curse on him anymore, and hes no longer able to use that transformation.. Orochimaru will try to take the sharringan from sasuke again, if not accomplish the goal and that be anouther fight, he wont go after Madara, Sasukes eyes are unique, all Uchiha have differant abilitys and differant things they can do with there eyes. I'm not to sure what Sasuke's is, I know but I forget... lol.., but Orochimaru must know and want that unique ability for himself. I'm guessing he has the ability to potentally learn and use all the Sharringan abilitys, since so far hes able to use 2 or 3 of them. Plus his own.

Wish all reader a Chinese New year!Above all are metaphore, Hopefully we can read the new chapter tomorrow hehe! wish every a good day.
I cant wait for it to come out.. I hope it does tomorrow :3
I could be wrong on everything I said, or it could all be exactly what will happen.. But I do know that it will not be what the majority of the fans think will happen, it will be something a few people guessed. Thats what makes a good story.

Thanks for readin!
Old 02-02-2011, 01:21 PM
Academy Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akuma Uchiha View Post
I could be wrong on everything I said, or it could all be exactly what will happen.. But I do know that it will not be what the majority of the fans think will happen, it will be something a few people guessed. Thats what makes a good story.

Thanks for readin!
Like what an earlier post said, the writing is in a corner right now. If there is fresh angle the story will die b4 the war ends. Those two brothers will no doubt prove to be more than a handful, I want to see how Darui reacts.
Also the Taka team should join the war as soon as possible to give a better war.