Sponsors keep our server running! » Unlimited Anime Downloads
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Forum . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com Forums

Chapter 523: The Legendary Seven Swordsmen!

Go Back   NarutoPod.com Forums > Naruto Forums > Naruto Manga
Notices

Old 12-28-2010, 07:36 AM
Admin!

Favorite Character: Kakashi!
Default Chapter 523: The Legendary Seven Swordsmen!

Discuss about chapter 523 here!
Old 12-28-2010, 02:55 PM
GN's Protégé

Favorite Character: Naruto's Wallet
Default Re: Chapter 523

.. nice chapter, that girl with St. Elmo's fire... who is she? can anyone send me a link about her.. please.. also, I like Haku .. but Im confuse in what to call haku ... should i say I LIKE HIM OR I LIKE HER??

dont u guys notice, even kakashi never addressed haku to be either.
Old 12-28-2010, 04:53 PM
Academy Ninja

happy new year to all! great chapter to end the year. emotions are overflowing.
Old 12-28-2010, 06:13 PM
Chuunin (Rank A)

Favorite Character: Uzumaki Naruto, Uzumaki Kushina, Uzumaki Mito, Minato Namikaze, Raikudo Sennin, Hashirame Senju
Location: Land of Whirlpools (渦の国, Uzu no Kuni; Viz "Land of Eddies"; Uzushiogakure no sato)

happy new year to you too and to the rest, so this chapter maybe they will focus on the battle field and on the 2 member of Taka.
Old 12-28-2010, 11:01 PM
Genin (Rank C)

That was a good chapter. Haku was devloped well he they deff did not miss a beat on transisoning his jutsu from past to present. How is kakashi's team going to defeat those past Kages im baffled Im thinking they have to pull a saske and run. but we will see.
Old 12-29-2010, 09:57 AM
Genin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: Uzumaki Naruto, Hatake Kakashi, Uchiha Itachi, Uchiha Sasuke, and Namikaze Minato

Now that we have the last generation 7 swordsmen of the hidden mist summoned. How will Kakashi-Sensei and his batalion could win this battle? Not to mention those Blood-Line limits ninjas around.

Happy New Year to all...
Old 12-29-2010, 12:56 PM
Genin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: Minato

would the edos still be able to activate certain gifts still like curse mark. cause am kinda looking forward to gaara vs kimimaro pt2. and i dont think kimimaro stands a chance without. plus i think he he would be the most difficult to kill even more so than the kages. anyway the prev chap was great. and or yeah happy new year to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-29-2010, 02:02 PM
Chuunin (Rank A)

Favorite Character: Uzumaki Naruto, Uzumaki Kushina, Uzumaki Mito, Minato Namikaze, Raikudo Sennin, Hashirame Senju
Location: Land of Whirlpools (渦の国, Uzu no Kuni; Viz "Land of Eddies"; Uzushiogakure no sato)

Quote:
Originally Posted by justbcuz View Post
would the edos still be able to activate certain gifts still like curse mark. cause am kinda looking forward to gaara vs kimimaro pt2. and i dont think kimimaro stands a chance without. plus i think he he would be the most difficult to kill even more so than the kages. anyway the prev chap was great. and or yeah happy new year to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No the Edo Tensei is a technique that brings back people to life by using a sacrifice and it does not have the ability to reactivate a Curse Mark, but if the person has the Kekeigenkai than he can use it.
Kimimaro if was brought back to life he will only use his Kekeigenkai and some of his own techniques
Old 12-30-2010, 03:34 AM
Chuunin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: 5.Sasuke 4. Itachi 3. Naruto 2. Tsunade #1. Rock Lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayame Uzumaki View Post
No the Edo Tensei is a technique that brings back people to life by using a sacrifice and it does not have the ability to reactivate a Curse Mark, but if the person has the Kekeigenkai than he can use it.
Kimimaro if was brought back to life he will only use his Kekeigenkai and some of his own techniques
Who know's? Kishimoto makes this up as he goes along so this Manga can be as cool as possible.
Deidra came back using his clay, and Zabuza now has his sword. If these other Mist Ninja come back with their unique weapons, then it's safe to assume Kimmimaro can also use the curse seal. w/o the curse seal he'd stand no chance Vs Gaara.
Old 12-30-2010, 06:39 AM
You're so loud...

Favorite Character: Naruto, Gaara, Minato

omg...all the previous seven mist swordsmen from the precious chapter!!!! i really dont noe how the allied nations are gonna win....i wonder why kabuto didnt summon kisame or did he just die to recently and kabuto didnt have time to retreive his body......luckily they swordsmen dont have samahada (which killerbee has atm) or else they would be more formidable!!!!