Sponsors keep our server running! » Unlimited Anime Downloads
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Forum . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com Forums

Chapter 522: I'm Already Dead

Go Back   NarutoPod.com Forums > Naruto Forums > Naruto Manga
Notices

Old 12-21-2010, 03:08 PM
Admin!

Favorite Character: Kakashi!
Default Chapter 522: I'm Already Dead

Discuss about chapter 522 here!
Old 12-21-2010, 04:03 PM
Chuunin (Rank A)

Favorite Character: Uzumaki Naruto, Uzumaki Kushina, Uzumaki Mito, Minato Namikaze, Raikudo Sennin, Hashirame Senju
Location: Land of Whirlpools (渦の国, Uzu no Kuni; Viz "Land of Eddies"; Uzushiogakure no sato)
Default Re: Chapter 522

I'm still intrigued about the previews chapter, what was Kabutos' last summoning that had turn Madara pail? maybe the next chapter we will find the answer or not. Naruto has still a long way to master his new technique....
Old 12-21-2010, 05:57 PM
Genin (Rank B)

Favorite Character: Naruto

So we have to assume that Kabuto has a new form or tech to break the genjutsu of a sharingan. That or maybe that or the fact that he has two chakra systems working in him would disrupt the flow. Maybe even the snake attached to him would help.
If I were Madara, I would feel like things were getting out of his control fast. I guess the goal for him is getting the tailed beast. For us as fans it's all about the battles, but for Madara it's all a front to get the tailed beast. Even if they stop the first wave of Zetsu's, I wouldn't be surprised if at the last page we see some of Madara's guy's or even Madara himself at the Alliance base. All he has to do is warp over there, who knows what kind of secret techs all the resurrection shinobi can use to get there.
Black Zetsu's secret mission???? I have no clue
The next time we see Naruto he should have his new tech down. It still ticks me off. Bee has Naruto sit in front of the falls, beat his dark side, take the fox's chakra and then all of the sudden it's like of the fox won't exchange chakra so you can transform. Would have been good to know up front.
I fight that's about to go down is going to be great. Sai's team already had some great skill's and jutsu, add Kakashi's force and the Resurrected guy's....This is going to be maybe the best fight in the manga!! Normally we see a lot of one on one's, this could be the biggest collaboration. I don't see the resurrected guy's just letting their souls rest and go away. That move Kabuto just did may have been the one to take away their will. Bad new for allied forces.
The cool thing is Naruto made an impact in a few of their lives!

Well back to work
"Those that break the rules and regulations are scum. But those who abandon their comrades are worse than scum. If I'm going to be called scum either way, I'd rather break the rules! And if that's not being a proper shinobi, then I'll destroy that idea!"
Old 12-21-2010, 09:39 PM
Genin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: Uzumaki Naruto, Hatake Kakashi, Uchiha Itachi, Uchiha Sasuke, and Namikaze Minato

With so many questions left unanswered from the previous chapter.

Like kabuto's "that" techniques, Black Zetsu's secret mission (i think it would be to spy on Kabuto's plot). Madara won't just sitting there and let Kabuto's do the dirty work. Madara's very old enough to be tricked.

Naruto's training wasn't even shown up in the previous chapter.

and then lastly, Resurrected Shinobis vs. Kakashi's army.

Go Kakashi sempai! Beat them all and kick their a**!!!
Old 12-22-2010, 12:51 AM
Sanin

Favorite Character: Naruto, Kakashi and Jaraiya

Hatake Kakashi is one of my fav characters zabuza and the other one from land of waves its awesome that they gave props to naruto makes up for him not showing up but how much more advanced is kakashis shbaringan now also the rest of the ninjas on his team and the other dead dudes its going to be crazy battles looking forward to it want to see kabuto naruto madara kabutos secret rez the kage gara bee * even though he pisses me off * and hinata and shikimaru * since he was tech the general for garas group since gara is cammanding general of troops all get involved
Old 12-22-2010, 09:00 AM
Academy Ninja

Talking Re: Chapter 522

the important thing is...
release the new episode..
i cant wait anymore...
also the same with anime episodes...
Old 12-22-2010, 12:06 PM
Genin (Rank B)

Just a heads up for those who don't know mangastream.com is posting that Naruto and a few others are off this week. I hope they are wrong, but they are usually on top of it...
"Those that break the rules and regulations are scum. But those who abandon their comrades are worse than scum. If I'm going to be called scum either way, I'd rather break the rules! And if that's not being a proper shinobi, then I'll destroy that idea!"
Old 12-23-2010, 02:40 PM
Genin (Rank C)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickmiller7 View Post
Just a heads up for those who don't know mangastream.com is posting that Naruto and a few others are off this week. I hope they are wrong, but they are usually on top of it...
Havent seen any spoliers I think its true. guess we have to wait till next week to see what happend to Zabuza and Haku
Old 12-23-2010, 04:08 PM
Genin (Rank C)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyubii 9 Tailed Naruto View Post
Hatake Kakashi is one of my fav characters zabuza and the other one from land of waves its awesome that they gave props to naruto makes up for him not showing up but how much more advanced is kakashis shbaringan now also the rest of the ninjas on his team and the other dead dudes its going to be crazy battles looking forward to it want to see kabuto naruto madara kabutos secret rez the kage gara bee * even though he pisses me off * and hinata and shikimaru * since he was tech the general for garas group since gara is cammanding general of troops all get involved
it is funny that you bring up kakashi sharingan and how it may have improved. i know his sharingan put someone in anything deminsion if i am not mistaken or it aleast can destroy wantever it touches or have in his sharingan worm whole. i know they say you can not destroy the resurrected just know any kind of way, but i wonder if kakashi catches them in his sharingan worm whole. can he destroy them like that. cause can that be like sending them or their soul somewhere else or destroying the body and soul all together. i maybe basackward or i hope i can be on to something.
Old 12-23-2010, 05:32 PM
Genin (Rank B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by redmoss View Post
it is funny that you bring up kakashi sharingan and how it may have improved. i know his sharingan put someone in anything deminsion if i am not mistaken or it aleast can destroy wantever it touches or have in his sharingan worm whole. i know they say you can not destroy the resurrected just know any kind of way, but i wonder if kakashi catches them in his sharingan worm whole. can he destroy them like that. cause can that be like sending them or their soul somewhere else or destroying the body and soul all together. i maybe basackward or i hope i can be on to something.
Your on the right track, it would get ride of them, however they could be summoned back if they are not sealed away.