Sponsors keep our server running! » Unlimited Anime Downloads
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Forum . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com Forums

Chapter 521: The Army's Battle Begins!

Go Back   NarutoPod.com Forums > Naruto Forums > Naruto Manga
Notices

Old 12-13-2010, 12:53 PM
Admin!

Favorite Character: Kakashi!
Default Chapter 521: The Army's Battle Begins!

Discuss about chapter 521 here!
Old 12-13-2010, 03:21 PM
Chuunin (Rank A)

Favorite Character: Uzumaki Naruto, Uzumaki Kushina, Uzumaki Mito, Minato Namikaze, Raikudo Sennin, Hashirame Senju
Location: Land of Whirlpools (渦の国, Uzu no Kuni; Viz "Land of Eddies"; Uzushiogakure no sato)
Default Re: Chapter 521

What will be Kabutos' next summoning now that he have in his hands 2 pawns? Impressive how the story is going... To me both of Madara & Kabuto wants to rule over the World (Orochimarus' dream is to possess all the archaic techniques, as for Madara he want to possess the powerful Genjutsu by being the Host of the Juubi [10 tailed beast] ) .
Old 12-13-2010, 04:03 PM
Genin (Rank B)

Favorite Character: Naruto

I have a hope for this chapter, I would like to see what has been going on with Mei Terumī, the Fifth Mizukage! I have took note for the past few weeks and she is no where to be found. Gara is leading the army, the others are at the table like military leaders, She has so of the best offensives jutsu in the manga. Any thoughts on what role she will be playing?

Also, in Kabuto's explanation of Impure World Resurrection he didn't mention anything regarding the soul finding peace and breaking the jutsu. He made it sound like he just sets them in motion and cuts the ties. I believe they must still be thinking that their ambush squad is still owning out there.
----------
I don't think based on what we learned about Impure World Resurection that Orochimaru will be coming back. Kaburo is collecting his chakra, and has a lot of his DNA. But his soul was sealed with the Sword of Kusanagi. So either there is a loop hole that is still to be revealed or Orochimaru is not coming back....
----------
Really guys, like a hundred and eighteen people looked at the thread today, all this stuff is going on, and nobody has any thoughts... alright...
"Those that break the rules and regulations are scum. But those who abandon their comrades are worse than scum. If I'm going to be called scum either way, I'd rather break the rules! And if that's not being a proper shinobi, then I'll destroy that idea!"

Last edited by nickmiller7; 12-13-2010 at 09:28 PM. Reason: Posts auto-merged due to double posting.
Old 12-13-2010, 11:15 PM
Sanin

Favorite Character: Naruto, Kakashi and Jaraiya

I like the thought process that you have going on I'm curious about her as well and yes his soul was sealed and ps naruto is not going to die just saying
Old 12-13-2010, 11:48 PM
Genin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: Uzumaki Naruto, Hatake Kakashi, Uchiha Itachi, Uchiha Sasuke, and Namikaze Minato

What do you think Kabuto will do to Mitarashi? I am thinking that he will be sacrifing her too, to revive much more stronger shinobi, maybe sasuke or madara, after he sucks all those chakra of orichimaru inside Mitarashi. Don't you think its possible?

I wonder how will Naruto manages his new rasengan without his clones, remember that he learns faster than anyone because of his clones. Now what for him? Now that he can't use it. Will he try to do it with clones and successfully mastered it or not?

Yes, what happened to 5th Mizukage? Where is she? She has AOE attack in her sleeves.

Hello to Sasuke-kun. What is happening to him?
Old 12-14-2010, 01:17 AM
Sanin

Favorite Character: Naruto, Kakashi and Jaraiya

He is mastering it without clones the kyubii chakra is acting as other hands for him so yes he will master it without clones he could master the rasangan the normal way but he said he doesn't want to ib think he wants to live the normal mastery to his father and godfather
Old 12-14-2010, 08:12 AM
Genin (Rank B)

Using clones just make Naruto find the core of new jutsu faster.
Without clones, Kishimoto will need some special circumtance for Naruto to find the core of Juubi Rasengan..

Mizukage should be fine, maybe Kishi is finding a way to defeat her.

And the one that I am waiting is Tsuchikage, poor little old man with his bad back . He will be the one who help Deidara to rest in peace.
Old 12-14-2010, 10:15 AM
Chuunin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: Naruto, Minato, Jiraiya, Itachi, Madara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayame Uzumaki View Post
What will be Kabutos' next summoning now that he have in his hands 2 pawns? Impressive how the story is going... To me both of Madara & Kabuto wants to rule over the World (Orochimarus' dream is to possess all the archaic techniques, as for Madara he want to possess the powerful Genjutsu by being the Host of the Juubi [10 tailed beast] ) .
I am still not seeing how Madara has any way of making the 10 Tailes whole without the rest of the Kyubi's Yin Chakra that is sealed within Minato...
----------
Quote:
Originally Posted by taboi View Post
What do you think Kabuto will do to Mitarashi? I am thinking that he will be sacrifing her too, to revive much more stronger shinobi, maybe sasuke or madara, after he sucks all those chakra of orichimaru inside Mitarashi. Don't you think its possible?

I wonder how will Naruto manages his new rasengan without his clones, remember that he learns faster than anyone because of his clones. Now what for him? Now that he can't use it. Will he try to do it with clones and successfully mastered it or not?

Yes, what happened to 5th Mizukage? Where is she? She has AOE attack in her sleeves.

Hello to Sasuke-kun. What is happening to him?
Yes I think that Orochimaru will be able to come back most likely through his cells or something. Because even though the soul of his arms were sealed away he almost found a cure to keep him alive for that long. I also think that if Kabuto found a cure or jutsu to bring a soul back from anywhere...

Last edited by dhaoracle; 12-14-2010 at 10:25 AM. Reason: Posts auto-merged due to double posting.
Old 12-14-2010, 10:53 AM
Chuunin (Rank A)

Favorite Character: Uzumaki Naruto, Uzumaki Kushina, Uzumaki Mito, Minato Namikaze, Raikudo Sennin, Hashirame Senju
Location: Land of Whirlpools (渦の国, Uzu no Kuni; Viz "Land of Eddies"; Uzushiogakure no sato)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhaoracle View Post
I am still not seeing how Madara has any way of making the 10 Tailes whole without the rest of the Kyubi's Yin Chakra that is sealed within Minato...
----------

Yes I think that Orochimaru will be able to come back most likely through his cells or something. Because even though the soul of his arms were sealed away he almost found a cure to keep him alive for that long. I also think that if Kabuto found a cure or jutsu to bring a soul back from anywhere...
You have a point there, but I just said about their motives it is not like they where looking to make a better place with no war or hatred....
Old 12-14-2010, 01:04 PM
Genin (Rank B)

Favorite Character: Naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhaoracle View Post
This would have to do with the Dead Deamon Seal the Third Hokage used. I was referring to the sword of sealing that Susano used on him. It's also referred to as a Sake Sword, used to seal someone in a permanent state of drunkenness. If he were sealed by that than I don't believe that he applies for Impure Resurrection.

I think the Fifth Mizukage might be showing up in one of those last minute moments when things are looking grim for the Allied Shinobi and pull a sweet looking Lava Release. That's my hope. Also their is a thread that Kakashi might have a love thing with her....... Sweet.......
"Those that break the rules and regulations are scum. But those who abandon their comrades are worse than scum. If I'm going to be called scum either way, I'd rather break the rules! And if that's not being a proper shinobi, then I'll destroy that idea!"