Sponsors keep our server running! » Unlimited Anime Downloads
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Forum . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com Forums

Chapter 520: The Secret Behind Impure World Resurrection

Go Back   NarutoPod.com Forums > Naruto Forums > Naruto Manga
Notices

Old 12-07-2010, 12:40 PM
Admin!

Favorite Character: Kakashi!
Default Chapter 520: The Secret Behind Impure World Resurrection

Discuss about chapter 520 here!
Old 12-07-2010, 12:57 PM
Chuunin (Rank A)

Favorite Character: Uzumaki Naruto, Uzumaki Kushina, Uzumaki Mito, Minato Namikaze, Raikudo Sennin, Hashirame Senju
Location: Land of Whirlpools (渦の国, Uzu no Kuni; Viz "Land of Eddies"; Uzushiogakure no sato)
Default Re: Chapter 520

It seem that Naruto will have to create new Jutsus, knowing that he can't turn into full Biju cause the Kuybi isn't the type to make partner, what wil be the new name of the Jutsu? Is going to have a consequence on the user like RasenShurican? We will find out in the next chapter. It seems that their are different Sealing Jutsu or not, to confirm....
Old 12-07-2010, 03:19 PM
Academy Ninja

yeah and it's getting more and more interesting to watch...by da way don't you think that during its fight with sasuke or with the Zetsu army he'll be able to manage the transformation??
Old 12-07-2010, 04:06 PM
Chuunin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: Naruto, Minato, Jiraiya, Itachi, Madara

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarisse View Post
yeah and it's getting more and more interesting to watch...by da way don't you think that during its fight with sasuke or with the Zetsu army he'll be able to manage the transformation??
If he transforms I think that he could take out most of the Zetsu army with a swipe of one of his tails if they haven' found out how to use the Wood Release yet but even that shouldn't stop him much because it still isn't the power of the First Hokage..

I think that the him not being able to turn into the Kyubi now is kinda good because Naruto could do a lo of damage to a lot of people in that form even on accident but it would do nice against Sasuke's Susanoo. Naruto probably could do even more damage if he got the Spiritual Side of the Kyubi's chakra theoretically to damage Susanoo greatly in a lil spiritually power fight although the Kyubi has more power.
Old 12-07-2010, 04:12 PM
Academy Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayame Uzumaki View Post
It seem that Naruto will have to create new Jutsus, knowing that he can't turn into full Biju cause the Kuybi isn't the type to make partner, what wil be the new name of the Jutsu? Is going to have a consequence on the user like RasenShurican? We will find out in the next chapter. It seems that their are different Sealing Jutsu or not, to confirm....
Naruto is an Inward Person you Can't Imagine what he'll come what with next
Old 12-07-2010, 05:16 PM
Genin (Rank B)

Favorite Character: Naruto

I think it is fair to assume that Naruto's new jutsu will have to do with combining the Rassingan and Nine-Tails chakra. The last episode spelled out the Naruto was trying to do that, and with Bee's understanding of Plus and Minus chakra Naruto is sure to come up with something sick. Thou he won't have the aid of clones to speed up his training, Another point would be how Naruto worked on Rassin-Shuriken in secret while in Sage-Mode. I am thinking that he will work out any issues with the Nine-Tails while training and he will ultimately be able to use all of it.
"Those that break the rules and regulations are scum. But those who abandon their comrades are worse than scum. If I'm going to be called scum either way, I'd rather break the rules! And if that's not being a proper shinobi, then I'll destroy that idea!"
Old 12-07-2010, 08:42 PM
Sanin

Favorite Character: Naruto, Kakashi and Jaraiya

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickmiller7 View Post
I think it is fair to assume that Naruto's new jutsu will have to do with combining the Rassingan and Nine-Tails chakra. The last episode spelled out the Naruto was trying to do that, and with Bee's understanding of Plus and Minus chakra Naruto is sure to come up with something sick. Thou he won't have the aid of clones to speed up his training, Another point would be how Naruto worked on Rassin-Shuriken in secret while in Sage-Mode. I am thinking that he will work out any issues with the Nine-Tails while training and he will ultimately be able to use all of it.
I agree naruto does do alot of self training he has from the beginning and if nothing else he might find a way to use a shadow clone or two i mean come on now the kyubii want to rip the head of madara off just as bad as naruto i mean the dude caused the death of his mom and dad. As for the jutsu yeah itll be bad i mean naruto may not have alot of jutsu like saske or other but niether does shikamaru and others but they use what they have and they do it well i mean look at how shikamaru took out that one akaske hes barried 1000 feet down lol but anyway back to naruto he always surprises people and you never know maybe he'll learn something else and i think the toads wanted to teach him something else too * seals jutsu and such because of what was said by jiriya before he died but then again maybe it was jjust the sage mode* as for something else i think naruto is descended from the sage of 6th paths one son got his will the other his occular powers so i guess well see how that comes into play.im really looking forward to this though im sure there will be interesting twist and turns all through this but i believe too naruto will be either the next hokage or kage overall so well see how it all goes
----------
and this has nothing to do with this just an add naruto is bad a$$ to punch the Minato in the gut lol and it was good that the third hokage never had to fight minato during orochimaru fight

Last edited by Kyubii 9 Tailed Naruto; 12-07-2010 at 09:23 PM. Reason: Posts auto-merged due to double posting.
Old 12-08-2010, 01:38 AM
Genin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: shikamaru,kakashi, naruto, rock lee,madara, The Leaf VIllage"s Yellow FLASH The fourth Hokage

i think naruto will develope a new justu adding water to his wind element they would fit 's elements as both its weakness and a strengthener.I men dosen't the title loosely translate into the hurricane chronicles or somethin . i d k maybe i am just crazy
Old 12-08-2010, 04:38 AM
Genin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: Darui

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfkbjw View Post
i think naruto will develope a new justu adding water to his wind element they would fit 's elements as both its weakness and a strengthener.I men dosen't the title loosely translate into the hurricane chronicles or somethin . i d k maybe i am just crazy

The name is something whirpool. I think that naruto translates to noodle dish. not really sure. Although everyone hopes that 520 will be good.
Old 12-08-2010, 09:03 AM
Chuunin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: Naruto, Minato, Jiraiya, Itachi, Madara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyubii 9 Tailed Naruto View Post
I agree naruto does do alot of self training he has from the beginning and if nothing else he might find a way to use a shadow clone or two i mean come on now the kyubii want to rip the head of madara off just as bad as naruto i mean the dude caused the death of his mom and dad. As for the jutsu yeah itll be bad i mean naruto may not have alot of jutsu like saske or other but niether does shikamaru and others but they use what they have and they do it well i mean look at how shikamaru took out that one akaske hes barried 1000 feet down lol but anyway back to naruto he always surprises people and you never know maybe he'll learn something else and i think the toads wanted to teach him something else too * seals jutsu and such because of what was said by jiriya before he died but then again maybe it was jjust the sage mode* as for something else i think naruto is descended from the sage of 6th paths one son got his will the other his occular powers so i guess well see how that comes into play.im really looking forward to this though im sure there will be interesting twist and turns all through this but i believe too naruto will be either the next hokage or kage overall so well see how it all goes
Yes that is definitely true about how Naruto works and I think that after this war he will go beyond jounin and get to Kage Level as he has already known as a Honored Sage that is stronger than most Jonin.. So I don't really think that his Genin status really applies to him anymore, maybe on paper but not by his power.

Quote:
and this has nothing to do with this just an add naruto is bad a$$ to punch the Minato in the gut lol and it was good that the third hokage never had to fight minato during orochimaru fight
I think that if Minato was to be in the fight with either the First or Second Hokage Shodaime would have definitely lost. Minato is stronger, faster, has powerful sealing jutsus, and would have definitely not let Shodaime use the Dead Demon Seal on him.