Sponsors keep our server running! » Unlimited Anime Downloads
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Forum . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com Forums

Chapter 519: The Tailed Beast Bomb

Go Back   NarutoPod.com Forums > Naruto Forums > Naruto Manga
Notices

Old 11-30-2010, 04:06 AM
Admin!

Favorite Character: Kakashi!
Default Chapter 519: The Tailed Beast Bomb

Discuss about chapter 519 here!
Old 11-30-2010, 05:36 AM
Chuunin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: 5.Sasuke 4. Itachi 3. Naruto 2. Tsunade #1. Rock Lee
Default Re: Chapter 519

Chapter 518 definitely sucked. I haven't seen such low level fighting since the Chuunin exams. An encounter between two ambush squads should've been epic, but got rushed trough so fast, it ended up being a missed opportunity.

Deidra and Sasori caught in that amateurish trap... Really??? I'm beginning to think that KishiMoto has been kidnapped by whoever wrote the Sora filler and the Guren filler.

This so called Ninja war has gotten off to the worst start imaginable with all these no-name scrubs that nobody cares about, and 100,000 Zetsu. I'd have much rather seen Kabuto fight Anko.

Kishimoto has built this series on 1v1 deathmatches ever since Naruto fought Haku and Kakashi fought Zabuza. I really hope the rest of the war doesn't follow the script of these two ambush squads finishing up a lame battle in two episodes.
Old 11-30-2010, 12:26 PM
Academy Ninja

Favorite Character: Naruto

Peronally i disagree. I liked Chapter 518. Finally some action.

Though you are right on one point. I really hope we will see more 1 on 1 action. and some new Justu. I'm courious about the dust techs and what the other kage's techs look like.
Old 11-30-2010, 01:11 PM
Genin (Rank B)

Killer Bee makes a good point. I was going to come on here and mention that this task force of elite impure resurrected shinobi is loosing to a team of sidekicks. Granted they are good shinobi in their own right, they are not on the same lvl as these dead guys. All the build-up and they get taken down in two chapters. Sia's Brother gets all warm and fuzzy and fades away. Dedera attacks they sand, captures Gara, Fights with Naruto + Kakshi, and then Sasuke. Then with impure resurrection spars with Tesukage, to be trapped by a puppet jutsu..... Sasori who is just ridiculous, gets trapped by a similar puppet jutsu that he completely destroyed months before.
I'm just not seeing how where anyone could look at this one sided battle and say that they are satisfied. I am someone who was very excited for the ninja war and thought the use of impure resurrection was creative by Kishi. However, by making them all suck and not care about the fight seems to rub me wrong. It's like one side is desperate to save to world and the other side has half clones and half dead guys who don't care.
"Those that break the rules and regulations are scum. But those who abandon their comrades are worse than scum. If I'm going to be called scum either way, I'd rather break the rules! And if that's not being a proper shinobi, then I'll destroy that idea!"
Old 11-30-2010, 05:16 PM
Genin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: Minato

i disagree with the previous posts cuz, as konkuro told sasori its their souls that gave them strenght and not only that but overconfidence is a worst than any weapon cuz while they were already dead/or trapped between both worlds. i dont know whatever the case is konkuro and the others got time to practice and besides the only reason sasori beat konkuro so easily last time its becuz he design his puppets therefore he would know their weaknesses. plus right before the summit he (konkuro) said he was assembling a new puppet so its obvious he trained. i think those 'sidekicks' are gonna surprise us for example look at konohamaru mastering the rasengan at his age. so we'll see i think the only reason we haven't seen other characters training was for this very reason. to make us believe that the younger generation would always surpass its predecessors. anyway i enjoyed it...................... plus what happened to yamato anyone knows if he's still alive.
Old 11-30-2010, 06:04 PM
red fox

Post Re: Chapter 519

from bad to worse
Deidra(explosive master) and Sasori (black puppets master) defeated so easy .
kish ... destroy there reputation , and I think all the tough dead guys will easy killed in this mindless war .if he keep doing this I will leave the manga and I hate that
Old 11-30-2010, 07:01 PM
Chuunin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: 5.Sasuke 4. Itachi 3. Naruto 2. Tsunade #1. Rock Lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedzeini View Post
from bad to worse
Deidra(explosive master) and Sasori (black puppets master) defeated so easy .
kish ... destroy there reputation , and I think all the tough dead guys will easy killed in this mindless war .if he keep doing this I will leave the manga and I hate that
lol I wouldn't go that far, we all know this Manga is extremely addictive!

Lets just judge every episode for what they are and be honest with our opinions of them, and yea 518 wasn't what it could've been, and Kishi needs to live up to his own awesome standards going forward.
Old 11-30-2010, 07:04 PM
Genin (Rank A)

Favorite Character: ♥♥♥ Hinata ♥♥♥,♥♥♥ Hinata ♥♥♥,♥♥♥ Hinata ♥♥♥, only youuuuuuu

you are absolutely right buddy. But after all those summons will be defeated after many weaks, then the real guys will show up and then we will be able to see Sasuke's evilness and his fight against Naruto. But dont forget that Naruto is still training and Sasuke's eyes are still becoming a part of him. So Kishimoto will delay us more with those silly battles. Who cares Kankuroo or other village guys. Even Kakashi is out of manga right now. Everybody is waiting for Madara , Zetsu, Sasuke and Naruto... Just this 4 is important here.

So we have still at least 2 years here to see final episode

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerbee View Post
Chapter 518 definitely sucked. I haven't seen such low level fighting since the Chuunin exams. An encounter between two ambush squads should've been epic, but got rushed trough so fast, it ended up being a missed opportunity.

Deidra and Sasori caught in that amateurish trap... Really??? I'm beginning to think that KishiMoto has been kidnapped by whoever wrote the Sora filler and the Guren filler.

This so called Ninja war has gotten off to the worst start imaginable with all these no-name scrubs that nobody cares about, and 100,000 Zetsu. I'd have much rather seen Kabuto fight Anko.

Kishimoto has built this series on 1v1 deathmatches ever since Naruto fought Haku and Kakashi fought Zabuza. I really hope the rest of the war doesn't follow the script of these two ambush squads finishing up a lame battle in two episodes.
Old 11-30-2010, 07:33 PM
Academy Ninja

i kinda agree this wasnt a very good chapter but it was ok i did like how the Puppet masters (Konkuro and sasori) i liked how they faced off but it was an ok chapter
Old 11-30-2010, 08:29 PM
Genin (Rank B)

I am glad you have a differing opinion, The characters in the ambush squad are cool, they just have not "crossed the bridge" like Naruto and other mains. It also makes since that the "sidekicks" are getting stronger, I think of this build up as their time to shine. Outside of Konkuro we just have not seen enough to make me think wow these guys are in a league of their own. I'm not thrilled so far, but I am definitely checking mangastream all the time for the next chapter
"Sidekicks" = not strongest on the team. Like Naruto and Sai, Gara and Konkuro. Not meant to belittle them. So there is no way Konohaamaru falls into sidekick. He will play a big role before it's all said and done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justbcuz View Post
i disagree with the previous posts cuz, as konkuro told sasori its their souls that gave them strenght and not only that but overconfidence is a worst than any weapon cuz while they were already dead/or trapped between both worlds. i dont know whatever the case is konkuro and the others got time to practice and besides the only reason sasori beat konkuro so easily last time its becuz he design his puppets therefore he would know their weaknesses. plus right before the summit he (konkuro) said he was assembling a new puppet so its obvious he trained. i think those 'sidekicks' are gonna surprise us for example look at konohamaru mastering the rasengan at his age. so we'll see i think the only reason we haven't seen other characters training was for this very reason. to make us believe that the younger generation would always surpass its predecessors. anyway i enjoyed it...................... plus what happened to yamato anyone knows if he's still alive.
"Those that break the rules and regulations are scum. But those who abandon their comrades are worse than scum. If I'm going to be called scum either way, I'd rather break the rules! And if that's not being a proper shinobi, then I'll destroy that idea!"