Sponsors keep our server running! » Unlimited Anime Downloads
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Forum . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com Forums

Chapter 516: Gaara's Speech!

Go Back   NarutoPod.com Forums > Naruto Forums > Naruto Manga
Notices

Old 11-09-2010, 04:06 AM
Admin!

Favorite Character: Kakashi!
Default Chapter 516: Gaara's Speech!

Discuss about chapter 516 here!
Old 11-09-2010, 09:14 AM
Chuunin (Rank A)

Favorite Character: Uzumaki Naruto, Uzumaki Kushina, Uzumaki Mito, Minato Namikaze, Raikudo Sennin, Hashirame Senju
Location: Land of Whirlpools (渦の国, Uzu no Kuni; Viz "Land of Eddies"; Uzushiogakure no sato)
Default Re: Chapter 516

This chapter is going to be something, the war has begun this is going to be interesting, is Naruto going to notice something, what will be his reaction? Is the alliance shinobi's going to change their strategy now that Akastuki has infos on their formations? The fight Naruto vs Sasuke approaches at high speed.
Old 11-09-2010, 09:50 AM
Academy Ninja

I know this is random, but im sitting here blazed in my room and im a big naruto fan. This might be like my 3rd post, but i love everyone's predictions. It gives me something to think about. So I appreciate everyone's posts even if its krazy. 1 more thing, Does anyone else think it would be really really really cool if Konohamaru grew up to be exactly like the 3rd and compete with naruto to become the sixth/seventh hokage.

Only reason why i brought up Hiruzen is cause all this talk about endo watever. made me watch the fight between the third and and orchimaur "dunno how to spell his name and all these character comebacks. His a character i miss

Last edited by fiky206; 11-09-2010 at 09:57 AM.
Old 11-09-2010, 11:59 AM
Genin (Rank C)

Favorite Character: Minato

i think naruto will absorb nature energy to make his training with the fox a little easier and realise that yamato's chakra i weakening use ftg to reach and attempt a rescue and right before madara and/or kabuto engage him sasuke would rip off his bandage and come to fight. which may last for 2 maybe 3 chapters then to save his bro whatever power itachi gave to naruto wouuld activate. maybe its some new sharingan power to enable sasuke to see madara for what he really is and what he intends to do with him. and wont it be cool if that seal on naruto prevents him from being affected by the likes of a dojutsu that would. cause even though he has all this power the sharingan would be an absolute disadvantage to him because of his battle style.
Old 11-09-2010, 02:05 PM
Guardian of Humans and Demons

I hope Kabutos dummies react to Naruto the same way Yamato's wood element did and stop obeying Kabuto. Then, it would Zetsu hunting.
Old 11-09-2010, 07:35 PM
Academy Ninja

Favorite Character: Rock Lee

i personally believe da alliance is gonna hav a major problem with kabuto's summonings because the calibre of ninja i wonder who can defeat the previous hokages because obviously there techniques must be out of this world i also wonder wat talisman kabuto will use to control them and now naruto has the nine tails power i wonder if he can transform into the kyuubi the way killer be can transform into hachibi mode?
Old 11-10-2010, 11:41 AM
Chuunin (Rank A)

Favorite Character: Uzumaki Naruto, Uzumaki Kushina, Uzumaki Mito, Minato Namikaze, Raikudo Sennin, Hashirame Senju
Location: Land of Whirlpools (渦の国, Uzu no Kuni; Viz "Land of Eddies"; Uzushiogakure no sato)

Hi guys, for those those who are interested in reading the spoiler here it is:

Spoiler: click to show
Old 11-10-2010, 03:13 PM
Academy Ninja

guys i think madara is getting too power hungry.....for 1 i think sasuke will kill him if he doesn't die in the ninja war...and also does any one think that kabuto will try to kill madara and sasuke cause who knws exactly how much orochimaru knws about madara and his works....i think that some sort of betrayal will happen and wat if kabuto brings back the dead jarihya or minato or even donzo whats gonna happen....and where will this war take place...no one knws but misashi kishimoto one thing i knw for sure tho.......there's gonna be alot of blood....weird question....will the sage of the sixth path show up out of no where???? jus saying
Old 11-10-2010, 08:26 PM
Genin (Rank C)

wow chapter is already out... http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/45984461/1
Old 11-10-2010, 10:05 PM
The Destroyer of Worlds.

Favorite Character: Jiraiya/Kisame/Konan/Obito/Rock Lee/Gai/Kakashi/Nagato
Send a message via MSN to Kagetobi Send a message via Skype™ to Kagetobi

Is it just me or is Naruto mastering his newfound uber powerful abilities a little bit too fast?

The Kyuubi chakra is the most powerful tool Naruto will ever use but it doesnt feel like he's having much trouble with it -like he did with Sennin Mode and Rasenshuriken trainning- nor we see any new applications of this new power(combine it with clones or Sage Mode maybe?) with other things Naruto has achieved so far

Hopefully Kishimoto wont dissapoint

Former Namikaze Koji of the Namikaze Clan