Sponsors keep our server running! » Unlimited Anime Downloads
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Forum . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com Forums

[RP Training Spar] Hiatari, Nindo & Starry Skies

Go Back   NarutoPod.com Forums > Naruto Forums > Naruto Villages > Sand Village > Sand Village Archives
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-16-2012, 07:15 PM
Nidaime Kazekage | Rajohime

Favorite Character: Gaara, Shikamaru, Itachi, Kimimaro, Neji, Kakashi
Default [RP Training Spar] Hiatari, Nindo & Starry Skies

Desert Outskirts: The Starry Skies

On the edges of the Sand Village is a place which sits upon the shores. It is a beach of sorts with a line of trees on its east side and nothing but the vastness of the ocean to the west. A single strip of sandy beaches lines this particular piece of land and it is often home to various forms of recreational activity. At night this place is alight with stars, uninterrupted by man made light sources the skyline is as clear as the day the earth was created. This is the setting of the training spar which will ensue between a seasoned veteran and an academy student. Here they will learn of each other and hopefully take something important way from said battle.

Benihime walked onto the shores of the beach. Unlike many times where she would show up without clothing for her favored leisure time activity of skinny dipping...today she was here to train someone. A complete stranger to her she was given an order to take a young student under her wing, and given her past she was obligated to comply. This young person would not be her first student, nor the last, but something about waiting on this encounter made the redhead nervous.

'I wonder when he will show?' she questioned herself internally. There was something to be said when one such as Benihime nervously awaited someone's coming. Her tiny 5 foot frame leaned against a tree, and her hands twisted in her thigh length wavy red hair. Her ruby red eyes focused in the distance awaiting any sign of her would be student.

OOC:
 Spoiler: click to show
Old 04-16-2012, 08:16 PM
[Sunagakure] Academy Student

Send a message via MSN to Hiatari Send a message via Skype™ to Hiatari
Default Re: [RP Training Spar] Haitari, Nindo & Starry Skies

Hiatari had been waiting up in a tree for hours staring at the sky waiting for his new teacher to show up. Not that he cared, in fact he was glad that she had not showed up yet; he never was really good at talking to people as he was extremely shy. 'I wonder if when she sees me that I'm not good enough to teach and then I will be without a teacher again?' he thought to himself.

Right at that moment he heard a sound below him and saw a women about 8 to 9 inches shorter than him, he couldn't identify and other traits about her other than her red hair as her face was covered by shadows.

Quickly slipping on his black anbu mask he jumped down behind her and asked "Umm... are you my new teacher?"
Old 04-17-2012, 11:55 AM

After standing there a few moments Benihime found herself anxious, as she pulled through her hair one final time she fiddled with a kunai she had hidden there. Coincidentally her new pupil choose this time to make himself known, landing behind her and giving her a bit of a fright. Of course a battle-prepared veteran like Benihime didn't scream, but her immediate reaction was to send her right arm flying backhanded towards her pupil's face. She stopped just shy of his masked face upon hearing his question.

"Neh, I suppose I am. Didn't any one ever tell you that sneaking up on a shinobi isn't a good idea?" she asked him as she slowly withdrew her hand and began to play with the kunai within it. The small blade spinning around her index finger by the loop at the end. She turned then to face the young man giving him a view of her bright red eyes and small features, a pencil thing scar over her left eye.

"I'm Benihime and I have been tasked with training you today. Or rather this evening." she said. Benihime routinely left her surname out of introductions as it wasn't necessary for most to have the information. She had a look at the young man who was significantly taller than she, in appreciation of the sight she saw, she raised her left brow. Then she waited for his response a small and encouraging smile on her face.

OOC:

Old 04-18-2012, 12:07 AM

Hiatari eyes went wide as her kunai stopped inches from his mask. 'That was close' was the only clear thought he could find in his currently panicking mind.

After she had put down her arm and introduced herself as Benihime he decided he should do the same.

"My name is Hiatari..." was all he could manage to get out of his mouth while taking off his mask and hood revealing puple eyes and long black hair that reached down half his body behind him.
Old 04-18-2012, 12:05 PM

Default Re: [RP Training Spar] Hiatari, Nindo & Starry Skies

"Nice to meet you. And now that we have learned not to sneak up on me its time that you learn some basics." she said stepped out a bit into the sandy clearing. For once she was dressed so as not to scare her student but she was a bit uncomfortable this way. She pulled on her shirt a bit as she began to explain.

"I am to teach you the basics of being a shinobi, including a few basic jutsu and a couple of other things. Unless of course you are already aware of the basics in which case a quick spar to check your proficiency will be our activity. The choice is yours." she said her head tilting to the side. She didn't want to just try and cram ridiculous amounts of information into his mind so she would instead ask questions and make open ended comments to see how he would respond to them.
Old 04-18-2012, 08:02 PM

"I think I should learn the basics." Hiatari said quietly but at least loud enough so that she could hear what he was saying.

No slipping back on his mask he said at a normal volume this time "So... What do I need to learn first?" He had decided to keep his hood down so if he needed to he would at least be able to see a little bit wider without a hood blocking his vision.
Old 04-19-2012, 01:20 PM

"Ah then this will be more lessen then spar. I am fine with that." said Benihime as she stretched. The woman seemed to have a bit of a problem holding still, but she was more than capable and willing to teach him the basic skills he would need as a shinobi. She began her explanation with simple statements, which would grow more complex over time.

"A shinobi's job is to serve his or her village. In order to do this, they must have a base knowledge of skills. These skills are techniques which are taught to every aspiring shinobi at the academy. Since you are here, I will call you an alternative student, which means you will be learning from scratch." she began her hands still playing with the kunai in her hand. Before she continued the explanation she asked him a simple question.

"What do you know about chakra? It will have a great influence over where I take this lesson next." she commented, there would be an extensive explanation if there was something he did not know.

OOC:
Old 04-19-2012, 09:56 PM

"I know a bit about chakra... I know that chakra is produced when physical and spiritual energy are mixed together and that hand signs are used to harness it and use it for attacks" Hiatari said quickly so he would not look like he didn't know something about chakra.

"And I also know that if you have perfect chakra control and manipulation you gain the potential to learn virtually any Jutsu and vise versa" After he said this he started to think about his own chakra control 'I don't that great of chakra control but at least I don't have the worst...' his own thought calmed him a little as he knew he could control chakra as good as an academy student should but it also worried him as that didn't say much about his control.
Old 04-20-2012, 08:32 PM

"Ah, good good, then I don't have to try and make up an entire lesson on the spot. I can just teach you how to use a couple of jutsu right now." she said with a smile. It was true Benihime could use all the jutsu she found herself teaching but, explaining how she used them was often her downfall. This would happen not because she was a bad teacher but simply because she had been using them so long that she couldn't remember exactly why certain things were done from time to time. And for some reason students loved to ask why. The task at hand was simple so she began to speak.

"Watch my hands and learn this set of hand seals in order. You need them to help channel your focus so you can complete this jutsu." she said when she was pretty certain he could see her hands she began to slowly perform the series of hand seals to the Henge no Jutsu. This technique would allow a user to transform themselves temporarily giving them the appearance of another being, or object. Benihime repeated the series of hand seals once more to make sure the student had learned them then when she stopped she began her explanation.

"As a shinobi one of the most valuable tools you will learn is the Henge no Jutsu (The Transformation Technique) using this you can potentially change your body to make it appear as whatever or who ever you want. I personally think it is one of the best ways to test both memory and chakra control, thus it will be the first thing you do. Now a practical demonstration." she said with a smile. She did the same series of hand seals again this time at a much more rapid pace, and at the end of the series she said the name of the technique.

"Henge no Jutsu" in so doing her body disappeared in a puff of smoke and when she was shown again her countenance had changed. She was significantly taller with dark hair which stopped at her mid-shoulders, her face had taken on a manly shape and her eyes would be purple. Her attire too had changed to perfectly mimic her target, in this case the boy named Hiatari.

"Now if I have done this properly it should be like looking into a mirror for you." she said giving him a few moments to study her face before she allowed the technique to end and appeared as herself once more.

"For most with your skill level it is easiest to either practice becoming someone you are exposed to often, or become someone you are currently looking at. Either way you should choose something to focus on and then test it out for yourself. " she said. After this she crossed her hands over her chest and waited for his attempts, her eyes not scrutinizing him but rather studying so that she could help him in anyway possible.

OOC:
Old 04-20-2012, 10:20 PM

Hiatari nodded as Benihime gave him an explanation of the new jutsu he would be learning"Okay..." he said quietly as he was thinking about how many times he would mess up. 'Someone I am exposed to often but I'm not exposed to to many people...' he thought to him self and then making a second thought a few seconds after the other 'I have an idea of who I should transform into...

Hiatari mimicked the hand signs Benihime showed him perfectly and then said "Henge no Jutsu"

As the smoke cleared around him Hiatari had gained short blue hair that reached down to the beginning of his neck but other than that nothing else had changed. Turning red at his failure he concentrated on trying again so he wouldn't have to look at his teacher. 'I'll do it this time!' he thought as he reformed the hand signs.

"Henge no Jutsu!" he yelled again as a burst of smoke appeared around him and then clearing up to now show a man with the same blue hair but now he was wearing a kimono with a katana. The mask was still on however but as he took it off it now showed a man with scars all over his face and dark gloomy brown eyes.

"How was that?" He said with a now extremely deep voice
Closed Thread