Sponsors keep our server running! » Unlimited Anime Downloads
NarutoPod.com » NarutoPod.com Home . Naruto Anime Downloads . Naruto Manga Reader . Naruto Wallpapers
BleachAnime.org » BleachAnime.org Home . Bleach Forum . Bleach Anime Downloads . Bleach Manga Reader . Bleach Wallpapers
NarutoPod.com Forums

Did Naruto have feelings for Hinata? - Page 4

Go Back   NarutoPod.com Forums > Naruto Forums > Naruto Manga
Notices

Old 03-03-2009, 08:02 PM
Leaf's Fierce Academy Ninja

Favorite Character: Naruto, Shikamaru, Jiraya, Gaara,Kakashi
Send a message via MSN to arrysonic Send a message via Yahoo to arrysonic Send a message via Skype™ to arrysonic
Default Re: Did Naruto have feelings for Hinata?

Quote:
Originally Posted by YondaimeHokage View Post
It's too early to tell. I think Naruto had feelings of deep friendship with Hinata, but Naruto was completely oblivious to the fact that Hinata loved him. Besides, the only romantic feelings we have seen on Naruto were those of a school crush on Sakura. I think, at this point in the manga, he is still too young and naive to demonstrate true feelings of love (which wasn't hard for Hinata to demonstrate she truly had been in love with Naruto from the very beginning: from school crush evolving to true love).
Sooo, let's hope Hinata survives, Naruto finally gets some real romantic feelings for her, and let's hope the manga turns out to show him in the end as the Hokage, married to Hinata, and with Naruto Jr. at his side...
Near-Bulls eye bro...

Well u hit it,,,

Also, we've seen the child naruto being too much into sakura and a gud enuff crush on her...

But in the Shippuuden series (Anime), and related manga chapter atarting from Home Coming, He now being grown-up, hasn't shown any such crush towards sakura... Its more of a Friendly Way...
And same is tha case with Hinata, he's been a Friend for her...
And this Confession is Bound to create feelings, deep Feeling, of hims towards her...

She aint dead,,, And i really hope it to be that way we all want it to be...

Hinata and Naruto Together...

ONE HAPPY FAMILY
Old 03-04-2009, 03:52 AM
Academy Ninja

Favorite Character: naruto
Send a message via Yahoo to reytelo
Thumbs up Re: Did Naruto have feelings for Hinata?

yes he did.
naruto have feelings with hinata

----------
hinata oh hinata u're very cute
i lop uuuuuuuu
naruto will lop u 2

Last edited by reytelo; 03-04-2009 at 03:56 AM. Reason: Posts auto-merged due to double posting.
Old 03-04-2009, 08:50 AM
Leaf Jinchuuriki Sannin

Favorite Character: Naruto Uzumaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrysonic View Post
But in the Shippuuden series (Anime), and related manga chapter atarting from Home Coming, He now being grown-up, hasn't shown any such crush towards sakura... Its more of a Friendly Way...
Yes. That is something I have noticed. His childhood crush on Sakura is more a friend's relationship now and Kishi has certainly done his utmost to play it down. His relationship with Sakura is more strongly linked to his promise to bring Sasuke back than his feelings for her.

May be Kishi from the beginning wanted it to be

So this is about the perfect opportunity to develop the relationship and take it to the next level.

Also, if I am not mistaken, Hinata is the First Person Ever to tell Naruto that she loves him. No one has ever said those words to him before.

So why kill her on the very moment that she speaks of her love? I hope he revives her in someway with SM or the Fox's powers. What use these if he cannot protect the ones he love and more importantly the one who loves him?
Old 03-04-2009, 12:29 PM
Leaf wandering shinobi

Favorite Character: Shikamaru, Itachi, Jiraiya.
Send a message via MSN to Shikamaru1984 Send a message via Skype™ to Shikamaru1984

The point is...I just can't see Naruto going on by Hinata's side. As I said before, hinata saying she loves Naruto was the best way for her to die, because it was her secret that Naruto never realized, once again: someone had to help Naruto in that situation, and it was Hinata...
If she stays alive I will be glad for the Hinata fans, but i can foresee her death in the dialectic of the story, I can even see a conversation between naruto and hinata's last words after pain is dead, a bit like team 10 with asuma but even more sad...
Old 03-04-2009, 03:05 PM
Leaf Jinchuuriki Sannin

Favorite Character: Naruto Uzumaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru1984 View Post
The point is...I just can't see Naruto going on by Hinata's side. As I said before, hinata saying she loves Naruto was the best way for her to die, because it was her secret that Naruto never realized, once again: someone had to help Naruto in that situation, and it was Hinata...
If she stays alive I will be glad for the Hinata fans, but i can foresee her death in the dialectic of the story, I can even see a conversation between naruto and hinata's last words after pain is dead, a bit like team 10 with asuma but even more sad...
Man that's hopeless. What's do you do where you live when there is intent for murder? (hehe)

Anyway man, I don;t see Naruto coming together with at least Sakura so unless there is another girl it will be Hinata.

And I sicerely doubt Hinata is dead. Dying? may be. But not dead yet. May be that is a part of what the next chapters are about: Naruto sing the fox's power to heal her. May be that would happen. But then again I will remain optimistic of them coming together.
Old 03-04-2009, 05:17 PM
Leaf wandering shinobi

Favorite Character: Shikamaru, Itachi, Jiraiya.
Send a message via MSN to Shikamaru1984 Send a message via Skype™ to Shikamaru1984

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru1984 View Post
I always say the same as the other topic, but in my opinion Naruto was not still prepared to save someone that loves him more than any other feeling he has for another, this is another point of maturation he was not prepared for, and that is the lesson he could take from Hinatas death...Anyway I am curious to see what will happen if Hinata stays alive, but I will keep my conviction that if she dies it wont be a pointless death at all...
Old 10-17-2009, 02:43 AM
Academy Ninja

Exclamation Re: Did Naruto have feelings for Hinata?

love cannot be force man....what i see naruto love for hinata evolve through out the story...i think sometimes sakura feel the same way too towards naruto....anyway is it true that pein killed kakashi?which chapter in manga?....soooo sad ( 4eva)
Old 10-17-2009, 07:15 AM
GN's Protégé

Favorite Character: Naruto's Wallet

maybe, but naruto will forget all about hinata when he sees sakura. just look at the lastest manga. the big headed pink haired emo just stole the post light. but infairness she is not flat chested anyore.
Old 04-08-2011, 07:52 PM
Academy Ninja

Favorite Character: uzumaki naruto
Send a message via Yahoo to lexybrown2002

naruto loved hinata as a friend n after the confession he was so scared of what he had lost when pain killed her.
Old 04-09-2011, 02:52 AM
Genin (Rank C)

if i had to guess, i'd say it's a comboo of hinata being naruto's frined for so long, and her suddenly telling him she loved him while trying to save his life is what made naruto snap. i don't think naruto has any real romantic feelings for anyone at the moment, altho the maker of naruto basicly gave us a slap in the face when kashina told him to find a women like her, basicly slapping hinata in the face since naruto himself stated that hinata is weird (kashia told him to aviod girls like that>_>).